Two drivers test positive at a major Los Angeles hub.

ManInBrown

Ridiculous. Guys walking around in hazmat suits and in the first pic you can see a driver with shorts on in his regular uni. Amazing. PCM don’t worry about the guys in the hazmat suits. Let’s get out there on the road. No NDA lates. Perfect service Monday

Dumbperson

That place look shiny new. Is that the Compton hub?
Coming straight out of compton, crazy :censored2:in virus called Wu Flu, getting browns sick no matter what you do, and when you call out, a Supe will bawl out, and coughing on packages won't lead to fall out, and you too boy if you :censored2: with me, the coroner is gonna have to come get me of that ass, so cough til your blue, ain't no tellin when I'm down for a hack move

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Coming straight out of compton, crazy :censored2:in virus called Wu Flu, getting browns sick no matter what you do, and when you call out, a Supe will bawl out, and coughing on packages won't lead to fall out, and you too boy if you :censored2: with me, the coroner is gonna have to come get me of that ass, so cough til your blue, ain't no tellin when I'm down for a hack move

7E943742-B141-4BA1-893F-B895E55DEB5D.gif

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Anybody under 50 ,, please translate this for us !!!

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Anybody under 50 ,, please translate this for us !!!

I'll try.

I can't stop licking doorknobs, and I'm a minority, so I know I'm going to get the coronavirus.
I keep using it as an excuse not to go to work, and my supervisor is pissed.

People are coughing on boxes at my building, and I'm worried about the resulting radiation.

I've been drinking all day, and I'm looking for a fight with random internet strangers. I'll kill you, and beat your dead body until a coroner shows up.

Please don't cough in front of me. I don't like it, and I'm massively unstable.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
You guys don't blast Gangsta Rap on your Bluetooth speakers??
Currently on my phone, and in no particular order:

Chicago.
U2.
The Doors.
The Animals.
Queen.
Jimmy Buffett.
Sting.
Van Halen.
John Denver.
The Beatles.
Eric Clapton.