two pay raises this year??

Anybody else heard about this?
Our vp mention something like this in our frontline video. He said by the end of the fiscal year which is in june we should get a raise to top us closer to top range. Just fyi i am a courier ft on the west coast
Been there 8 years. The company is not that bad i made 60k this year i know couriers make 85k 90k i have my own house old school cars and i work hard to get to this and i am 26 started when i was 18. To people who always whine n vent leave the company be fortunate you have a job i been lurkin reading some of these post its ridiculous . i have friends w degrees dont make close to what i make or my friends at the sta so be happy guys i am saying this in a respectful way

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Anybody else heard about this?
Our vp mention something like this in our frontline video. He said by the end of the fiscal year which is in june we should get a raise to top us closer to top range. Just fyi i am a courier ft on the west coast
Been there 8 years. The company is not that bad i made 60k this year i know couriers make 85k 90k i have my own house old school cars and i work hard to get to this and i am 26 started when i was 18. To people who always whine n vent leave the company be fortunate you have a job i been lurkin reading some of these post its ridiculous . i have friends w degrees dont make close to what i make or my friends at the sta so be happy guys i am saying this in a respectful way
Believe nothing until you see it in your check.

bacha29

Clearly you are thinking right now that you are set for life. Remember change is the only constant and nothing's binding especially at a nonunion company like X. It's like ON just said , believe only what you see, not what you hear.

Like many of you i will just wait until i see it ...as of now am happy i def do believe we should be compensated better but also keep in mind its not fedex fault your in debt or had to file bankruptcy its all our fault thats why i chose not to have any kind of credit card bills i am free of all that and still have money to play with on top of paying my morgage etc

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Like many of you i will just wait until i see it ...as of now am happy i def do believe we should be compensated better but also keep in mind its not fedex fault your in debt or had to file bankruptcy its all our fault thats why i chose not to have any kind of credit card bills i am free of all that and still have money to play with on top of paying my morgage etc
There is a button on your keyboard/phone called a period. They are used at the end of sentences so that when you type your thoughts they are more easily understandable to others.

I'm very happy for you that at 26 you are doing so well, and I hope that you continue to do well. Life comes at you fast sometimes though. I hope you stay prepared for when it does.

dezguy

"To people who always whine n vent leave the company be fortunate you have a job i been lurkin reading some of these post its ridiculous"

"i am saying this in a respectful way"

Seems legit.

bacha29

1314 sounds to me to be someone who does not have a college degree and realizes that he simply got lucky and believes that the rest of us have a duty and obligation to join him in celebration of his dumb luck.

Express Courier

Wait until you break your ankle and lose your route and end up delivering in the ghetto where every house smells like cat piss and cigarettes. Have a nice day. :)

1314 sounds to me to be someone who does not have a college degree and realizes that he simply got lucky and believes that the rest of us have a duty and obligation to join him in celebration of his dumb luck.
Dont judge others if you dont know them. I am just stating the obvious and talkin from experiences and friends i grew up with that have a 4 year degree and have done nothing in life