Two Teamsters United Delegate Slates Nominated Today in Texas

Hofficer Hater

Congratulation to reformers at two Dallas-Forth Worth area locals.

The "745 Teamsters United Against H" slate running against Freight Director T. J. was nominated earlier today. Despite their thug-tactics to intimidate and threaten members, 745 members stood their ground and showed up to get nominated. Their local represents freight and carhaulers, two divisions, that have suffered the most under the Junior administration. T.J. will have to campaign his heart out of he intends to be a delegate next summer. If freight and the carhualers at his local were happy with give backs he would not have been challenged. There's an uprising by the rank-and-file against T.J. at his local.

At a UPS local in the same area, the "767 Members Against H" slate was also nominated. After the nomination meeting the principal hofficer offered the leading candidate an alternate delegate spot if he withdrew his slate. The leading candidate told him to go pound sand and the election is underway.

Two locals that did not run delegate slates five years ago were nominated in Pennsylvania and Los Angels last night as well, "Teamsters United Local 24" slate and the name of the 630 slate in Los Angeles is unknown.

Local 186 in Ventura CA has pledged to endorse FZ and the Teamsters United Slate. Three more Southern California locals at 396, 572 and 952 have full slates and will be nominated this month.

Why are there more anti-Junior delegate slates running than five years ago?

image.jpeg
Congratulations @The Son of Sam for being a spokesman for violence against women. Anyone who would go by this name has no respect for women.

Why are there more delegate slates running against your boy Junior this time around? Answer the question!
They didn't run in my local. White owner ballot. Other than that you are trying to scare people. Nobody thinks Fred z or fatty s have a chance. When it's over I'll be gloating and saying I told you so. We'll have to hate mr women hater.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Why are there more delegate slates running against your boy Junior this time around?

Running, doesn't mean winning.

Two locals that did not run delegate slates five years ago were nominated in Pennsylvania and Los Angels last night as well, "Teamsters United Local 24" slate and the name of the 630 slate in Los Angeles is unknown.

Another TDU doper, can't even get the facts straight.

Local 24.... is in Pa ?

-Bug-

BrownTexas

Getting nominated means nothing. The 7 delegates and 7 alternates can all nominate each other. Now we waste more money and resources and something we could have done ourselves by voting at a town hall meeting.

Hofficer Hater

How many anti H slate delegates elections were there last time? Give me the exact number and don't try to spin it please.

I don't know the exact number. But I do know this. Local 24, 630, 745 and 767 did not run anti Junior slates five years ago.

An Anti Junior slate at Los Angeles 572 (home of VP Rick M) was nominated about an hour ago. They didn't run a slate five years ago either.

Local 104 in Arizona has an anti-Junior delegate slate ready to get nominated at the end of the month, they didn't have a slate five years ago.

So again, please answer my question. Why weren't there anti-Junior slates running five years ago and why are they running now?

Bottom rung

They didn't run in my local. White owner ballot. Other than that you are trying to scare people. Nobody thinks Fred z or fatty s have a chance. When it's over I'll be gloating and saying I told you so. We'll have to hate mr women hater.
Lets see....four year progression, central states is broke. That there just affected 90% of the full timers and a bunch of p/t that want to drive. H2o doesn't stand a chance. That's just us, he screwed freight just like he did us. I don't know much about carhaul. Just what I've read here and it sounds like he left them hang. Good luck h2o you're gonna need it.

Lets see....four year progression, central states is broke. That there just affected 90% of the full timers and a bunch of p/t that want to drive. H2o doesn't stand a chance. That's just us, he screwed freight just like he did us. I don't know much about carhaul. Just what I've read here and it sounds like he left them hang. Good luck h2o you're gonna need it.
I'll be gloating when you are wrong.

5habits100

Please answer my question. Why are there more anti Junior slates running this time than ever before. Why is the freight director being challenged? How is freight doing and why did the carhaulers vote their contract down?
You are making the claim there are more now but you can't say how many there were last election. You prove it.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

For example in my local 2 tdu guys ran for delegate.....none of the nominators showed up a 1 of the nominees showed up.....they should be embarrassed not facing the members in person they wish to represent

Please answer my question. Why are there more anti Junior slates running this time than ever before. Why is the freight director being challenged? How is freight doing and why did the carhaulers vote their contract down?
Dude you weren't even a Teamster in 2011 so you have no clue as to what you are talking about.