Two tier wage system, who does it affect?

ThyDevourer

So there's a member of the "safety commitee" telling people that drivers hired now top out at what the inside combo jobs workers make. $28ish instead of $34ish. I wasn't able to find anything relevant to this in the union booklet. Does anyone have any idea or is he talking out of his ass? In the Midwest.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
So there's a member of the "safety commitee" telling people that drivers hired now top out at what the inside combo jobs workers make. $28ish instead of $34ish. I wasn't able to find anything relevant to this in the union booklet. Does anyone have any idea or is he talking out of his ass? In the Midwest.
Is he talking about regular full time drivers. If so ,he is smoking crack and needs to change dealers immediately

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny

I know of no tier pay in this contract. It maybe an issue for the 18 contract. If it does happen, it will probably affect new hires or less than 10 yrs

Browndriver5

I know of no tier pay in this contract. It maybe an issue for the 18 contract. If it does happen, it will probably affect new hires or less than 10 yrs

Why would it effect people with 10 years or less?? So 9 years isnt enough vested time? Or even 5 years for that matter. Ridiculous we are even talking about a two tier wage system. Ive worked two jobs for 7 years to make it as a full time driver.

Browndriver5

How would it affect a cover driver though? Would they be red circled? Dosent make any sense because then no one would have any incentive to go full time lol