Two week notice

Anyone know what happens if I stop going to work during my two week notice? I'm Leaving after almost 8 years part time. Will I lose my pension? I don't wanna go out bad but I also just wanna be done with the place lol

Poop Head

Judge me.
Anyone know what happens if I stop going to work during my two week notice? I'm Leaving after almost 8 years part time. Will I lose my pension? I don't wanna go out bad but I also just wanna be done with the place lol
Dont quit now! Become a driver first. Then drive the truck into the river. Then quit

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You’ll get a raise on unemployment, welcome to your new job as a video game steamer getting paid by the government.

Upass.

There is a short answer: Don't burn bridges.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Anyone know what happens if I stop going to work during my two week notice?

I'm bout as dumb as Forrest Gump but isn't the point of a 2-week notice to tell them that AFTER 2-weeks, you will no longer be coming to work not before? Eh...friend* it they will fire you after 3 days not coming in.

Shiftless

Be a BIG BOY and serve your time!

Here is some ADVICE! Go to your Local and take a withdrawal card and fill it out!

If you have to ask why?

Your Local will tell you why!

Appreciate the replies guy's! It sucks leaving after 8 years (not really) but I just turned 30 and I'm taking a full time job at Ford motor company. I'm not gonna get full time any time soon in my building and I wasn't planning on taking a driving job.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm taking a full time job at Ford motor company and I've heard they have a great benefit package as well. Maybe not as good as UpS but good enough lol

"Good enough"----the mantra of every union worker.

Do the right thing----finish out your two weeks before you move on.

When I was working at my first retirement job (detailing cars) one of my co-workers put in his two week notice in the morning and left for good that afternoon. Left the rest of us hanging until they were able to replace him.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

nobody cares go don’t go
Pension has nothing to do with it