U got a :censored: list ? Crappy Customers

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Sigh, well I got another one who wants to bogo free, but not on my watch!
DSC_0059.JPG

No Moar driver release for u!

That makes #4 on my :censored2: list of about 200 customers.

don't cross OrioN or

OrioN

Awwwwwwwwww, 2 customers followed up they did have their boxes, marked with my sequence numbers in sharpie, when I left them detailed descriptions of the boxes on the DFUs...

boo, I was looking forward of DEX 007 & delaying their deliveries by 1-3 days... down to 2 crap customers then

OrioN

Wait, how can I train a customer to not file false claims?

Once a thief, always a thief...

I don't give them 3 strikes, only 1 to be on my list.

"Fool me twice, shame on me"

& I loathe DFUs

dvalleyjim

you guys sure make delivering packages hard. leaving scanner notes. teaching consignee's lessons, not delivering packages. I think the job is picking up and delivering packages. Poo on the owner and the dog. I ain't bringing nothingback to be on my truck tomorrow!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
you guys sure make delivering packages hard. leaving scanner notes. teaching consignee's lessons, not delivering packages. I think the job is picking up and delivering packages. Poo on the owner and the dog. I ain't bringing nothingback to be on my truck tomorrow!
Are you one of those who creatively release all your stops? I've seen Ground release ASR alcohol packages, is that acceptable? Best of intentions can get you fired.

dvalleyjim

Are you one of those who creatively release all your stops? I've seen Ground release ASR alcohol packages, is that acceptable? Best of intentions can get you fired.

First of all I do everything by the book, rookie. I never driver release anything that is signature required or is in a funky area. If I get fired, I work for ground and it's not that good of a job anyway. I'm just a guy who is not some express prima dona who is continually getting your but kicked by ground and will soon be out of a job. Service is all we sell. We don't make anything. So start servicing. FedEx's customers are not your eneimie,. Fedex is!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
First of all I do everything by the book, rookie. I never driver release anything that is signature required or is in a funky area. If I get fired, I work for ground and it's not that good of a job anyway. I'm just a guy who is not some express prima dona who is continually getting your but kicked by ground and will soon be out of a job. Service is all we sell. We don't make anything. So start servicing. FedEx's customers are not your eneimie,. Fedex is!
You not only can't spell, you contradict yourself. So, which is it...you don't bring nothing back for tomorrow, or you never release a SigReq???

OrioN

I don't either, but I will not service those customers who try to commit fraud.

Code 027 and I told management to have them HAL to see their faces when they pickup their boxes as to why they made a false claim on me.

I've seen Ground release ASR alcohol packages, is that acceptable? Best of intentions can get you fired.

True, I've seen a few HD drivers get fired for this...

SmithBarney

Had a customer lose her mind about the fact that I didn't leave her booze on a Friday...
I came back on Monday, she said "the other guy always leaves it"..
I said "there is no other guy, unless it's ground",
she says "yeah the ground guy leaves it"...
I said "that won't happen again, I need to report it...."
oh boy you want to see a customer cry and beg... "sorry lady he's actually breaking the law."

Let my manager know, wow did I ever start a S---storm, apparently a good time was had by all in the Ground Terminal, haven't seen that driver in a long time, I think he retired.

dvalleyjim

I don't either, but I will not service those customers who try to commit fraud.

Code 027 and I told management to have them HAL to see their faces when they pickup their boxes as to why they made a false claim on me.

True, I've seen a few HD drivers get fired for this...
Never release alcohol. Indirect leave if they sign the door tag. Personal signatures don't leave. That's it. Suck it up and move on. If I call them and they make arrangements no problem. That's why my consignee's love me.

dvalleyjim

Had a customer lose her mind about the fact that I didn't leave her booze on a Friday...
I came back on Monday, she said "the other guy always leaves it"..
I said "there is no other guy, unless it's ground",
she says "yeah the ground guy leaves it"...
I said "that won't happen again, I need to report it...."
oh boy you want to see a customer cry and beg... "sorry lady he's actually breaking the law."

Let my manager know, wow did I ever start a S---storm, apparently a good time was had by all in the Ground Terminal, haven't seen that driver in a long time, I think he retired.
she's a liar. She doesn't know that much about what we do. I don't take maniac's serious. obliviously a democrat! haha

OrioN

Jim, I've seen cases of wine released at side doors, garages, etc 1st-hand... in plain view from the friggin street!

It been true, yo!

dvalleyjim

Jim, I've seen cases of wine released at side doors, garages, etc 1st-hand... in plain view from the friggin street!

It been true, yo!
I believe you, bro. It's just not right. how do you know that the person ain't a cop or if a kid get's it. My sister's friend asked me to leave wine without sig at his door. I said "What illegal thing will you do for me?" he just looked at me quizzically. He works for UPS Freight.

Dr.Brownz

It would be hard to find a place in the US where a person wasn't required to keep their dogs under control. Even in townships and rural areas that allow dogs to run loose they are suppose to be under control of the owner. No amount of signage will exclude them from prosecution if someone gets bit. Check your local laws--you will find out I'm right.

In most towns/cities have laws/ordinances saying the public is required access to your front door as well

rod

Retired 22 years
In most towns/cities have laws/ordinances saying the public is required access to your front door as well

That's a new one I've never heard of. I can believe emergency personnel (cops- medical-fire) are allowed access but I doubt its worded "any old public person" is allowed up to your door. If that was the case the "KEEP OUT" sign people would be out of business. I think someone fed you a line of :bsbullf: