UFC fANS

undies

Can't count out Lawler...that experience will come in handy. Also the weight cut Hendricks went through may have hurt him.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
No one is gonna beat Rouse til she gets lazy... and that may be a while
Your probably right but she better have a little more head movement if shes going to use more standup, needs to tuck that chin lil bit. She got caught with a couple more punches than usual but her standup looked much improved though. Just getting to a better all around fighter really. Meisha Tate up next rematch and after that fight she will either fight Cyborg or rematch with Cat Zingano.

tourists24

Your probably right but she better have a little more head movement if shes going to use more standup, needs to tuck that chin lil bit. She got caught with a couple more punches than usual but her standup looked much improved though. Just getting to a better all around fighter really. Meisha Tate up next rematch and after that fight she will either fight Cyborg or rematch with Cat Zingano.
Everyone wants to see Cyborg but that may not happen any time soon. Zingano and Tate are the two best out there and they're nowhere close yet. Women's 135 is gonna have to get a lot more quality fighters before it gets interesting

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Everyone wants to see Cyborg but that may not happen any time soon. Zingano and Tate are the two best out there and they're nowhere close yet. Women's 135 is gonna have to get a lot more quality fighters before it gets interesting
Be hard for Cyborg to make weight for real but I think Ronda crushes her even if she can make 135, shes probably off the juice now so she will probably get whooped lol.

tourists24

Be hard for Cyborg to make weight for real but I think Ronda crushes her even if she can make 135, shes probably off the juice now so she will probably get whooped lol.
Rousey is too far ahead of her time. Women mma still needs numbers. It's why it's limited right now. I'd love to see her fight some dudes... maybe Mighty Mouse?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Rousey is too far ahead of her time. Women mma still needs numbers. It's why it's limited right now. I'd love to see her fight some dudes... maybe Mighty Mouse?
Yeah Dana White is riding Rondas shirt tail all the way to the bank lol. Definitely need some more weight classes and more fighters.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
No one is gonna beat Rouse til she gets lazy... and that may be a while
I guess Rousey got lazy, cuz she got absolutely rocked last night. Holly Holms dropped her like a sack of potatoes.

CT1aMO8XIAA-4AR.jpg

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I didn't see fight. From what i read. Rousey got sloppy, she should have played to judo strengths. Instead exchanging with a striker.
Rousey couldn't keep her on the ground, Holly broke out fairly easy. Really Rousey looked totally unprepared and Holms pretty much beat her like a drum, it wasn't a close fight.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Rousey never fought anybody that was actually an outstanding athlete. She never fought anybody with great hands, good foot movement, and had alot of patience like boxers do. She looked like she was out of shape too gassing out early late in round 1. I called it, i figured she would have mad problems with this chick lol.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Rousey never fought anybody that was actually an outstanding athlete. She never fought anybody with great hands, good foot movement, and had alot of patience like boxers do. She looked like she was out of shape too gassing out early late in round 1. I called it, i figured she would have mad problems with this chick lol.
Totally agree on the out of shape part, she looked she'd been spending to much time hitting the talk shows and not enough time training.

oldngray

nowhere special
Totally agree on the out of shape part, she looked she'd been spending to much time hitting the talk shows and not enough time training.

That was my thought too. She spent too much time acting like a celebrity. And starting believing too much of her own hype about how invincible she was.

hyena

I just hope she comes back from this. It seems like when they get ko'd its all over. I hate seeing the top fighters lose .I remember watching Chuck Liddell , Rich Franklin, Matt Hughes, Tim Silvia , it sucked seeing them all fall