UFOs

Hot Carl

Didn't see a thread on this so I thought I'd start one up. If you haven't seen the segment 60 Minutes did on UFOs, it's fairly fascinating.

I was always a skeptic on this sort of thing until recently. Pretty stunning to see the Pentagon now openly admit that these things exist, we don't know what they are, and they're watching us. These Naval pilots said they saw this stuff every day for years, and that they defy the laws of physics as we understand them. Also makes me wonder how many commercial pilots have seen it too, but couldn't say anything for fear of losing their jobs.

vantexan

Didn't see a thread on this so I thought I'd start one up. If you haven't seen the segment 60 Minutes did on UFOs, it's fairly fascinating.

I was always a skeptic on this sort of thing until recently. Pretty stunning to see the Pentagon now openly admit that these things exist, we don't know what they are, and they're watching us. These Naval pilots said they saw this stuff every day for years, and that they defy the laws of physics as we understand them. Also makes me wonder how many commercial pilots have seen it too, but couldn't say anything for fear of losing their jobs.
There have been quite a few commercial pilots who have seen them, as well as some astronauts. Deputy sheriffs too. A lot of responsible people have seen them. But because we've watched a lot of crazy movies and tv shows over the years it seems the general public doesn't take it seriously.

Hot Carl

More distraction from the audits going on that will prove Biden is not the legitimate President. You don't sue to stop an audit if you believe it was free and fair, and the most secure ever.
Conspiracy cranks tampering with ballots and looking for bamboo shards because some numbnuts read on Facebook that the Chinese shipped them all in isn't an audit.

This is a thread about UAPs/UFOs.

floridays

More distraction from the audits going on that will prove Biden is not the legitimate President. You don't sue to stop an audit if you believe it was free and fair, and the most secure ever.
Why now? Nothing happens today in news or shiny objects to take ones attention these days by happenstance. Nothing so long in the works and so earth shattering is delivered until it is time. To me it's like a dog chasing a car, what are we gonna do if we catch it/them? With the supposed technology "they" display we would be like a bug on a bumper or windshield. Let's put to bed what we can.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The government's deadline for disclosure is approaching, that's why these stories are hitting mainstream outlets. These tic tac videos have been out for quite a while.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1610775996371.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Conspiracy cranks tampering with ballots and looking for bamboo shards because some numbnuts read on Facebook that the Chinese shipped them all in isn't an audit.

This is a thread about UAPs/UFOs.

The people you listen to who are disparaging the audits, are now telling you UFO's are real, after decades of calling UFO believers conspiracy cranks. Perhaps the Irony is lost on you?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The people you listen to who are disparaging the audits, are now telling you UFO's are real, after decades of calling UFO believers conspiracy cranks. Perhaps the Irony is lost on you?

I saw one back in 1968, scare the dickens out of me. Watching all those early TV shows like “the invaders” did not help. It came pretty close, all the kids in the neighborhood were in the street as it hovered. Saw no aliens 👽, no little green men, but the following day we discovered a UFO nest in a open field close to our house.

I was brought up on a Air Force base and seen ever craft in our arsenal, it did not fit with any of them. I had a glimpse at one hovering over our home, It was moving like a helicopter but with no sound, guessing it was only 200 feet from the ground, my mom called the near by Air Force base about it, I do not know if she got any response.

vantexan

I saw one back in 1968, scare the dickens out of me. Watching all those early TV shows like “the invaders” did not help. It came pretty close, all the kids in the neighborhood were in the street as it hovered. Saw no aliens 👽, no little green men, but the following day we discovered a UFO nest in a open field close to our house.

I was brought up on a Air Force base and seen ever craft in our arsenal, it did not fit with any of them. I had a glimpse at one hovering over our home, It was moving like a helicopter but with no sound, guessing it was only 200 feet from the ground, my mom called the near by Air Force base about it, I do not know if she got any response.
I was out walking my dogs about 11 p.m. in Tennessee in 2012 when I saw something. Was there way up in the sky for a few seconds then it zipped away.

Hot Carl

I'm listening to the Pentagon, which has said nothing about the "audits" to my knowledge.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Um they've made plenty of statements about the election. Where have you been?

Also something about a LARP insurrection.

I saw the launching of the starlink satellites the other weekend. Had not been paying attention to that stuff and had no idea what they were. Thank goodness for the internet, otherwise I might have freaked out.

Tyrone Slothrop

Oh, that wasn't a 60 minutes clip you posted? I guess it was a press briefing directly from the pentagon.

The decision to release the information came from the former administration.

vantexan