ugly drivers do not enter.

For all the good looking drivers; do you let people touch you at delivery stops? I get grabbed all the time and I'm not sure what to do. I like the attention but I'm not sure if I should let them be feeling me up. Verbal attention is good enough for me, as I don't have enough fingers and toes to count how many times I get pretty much cat called. (on topic)

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
For all the good looking drivers; do you let people touch you at delivery stops? I get grabbed all the time and I'm not sure what to do. I like the attention but I'm not sure if I should let them be feeling me up. Verbal attention is good enough for me, as I don't have enough fingers and toes to count how many times I get pretty much cat called. (on topic)
I find the older women are more daring but I get a kick out of it. Doesn't bother me.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Is this where u deliver?http://www.buzzfeed.com/likethebrea...nights-in-the-worlds-largest-rowdiest-retirem

Wow! That's rude. Just tell them that you like having fun as much as the next person but you're protective of your personal space. No one should have to accept unwanted touching, male OR female.
I do mention it on some days, or try to let them know to stop but a week later and they are right back at it. I try to have fun and interact with my customers and they might be just taking it the wrong way? Some have switched to just verbal, and I don't mind that.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I do mention it on some days, or try to let them know to stop but a week later and they are right back at it. I try to have fun and interact with my customers and they might be just taking it the wrong way? Some have switched to just verbal, and I don't mind that.

I'm a touchy-feely person and don't mind being touched on my arm or getting hugs, but grabbing my butt is crossing a line. You are the only one who can draw that line. You could also tell them, You guys are awesome,and the attention is great for my ego, but I'm really not comfortable with having my butt grabbed. Must be a guy thing. Then laugh.

I'm a touchy-feely person and don't mind being touched on my arm or getting hugs, but grabbing my butt is crossing a line. You are the only one who can draw that line. You could also tell them, You guys are awesome,and the attention is great for my ego, but I'm really not comfortable with having my butt grabbed. Must be a guy thing. Then laugh.
Thank you. Yeah I have a hard time trying to get them to stop without coming off as a dick. And I don't want the atmosphere to change. Because it is really fun and everyone likes me.