Uline Feeder Run

Achilles

Here in Olympia Washington we have a huge Uline distribution warehouse that is moving in. The warehouse is moving from Kent Wa (45miles away). Rumor has it that 1 to 2 feeder runs come out of that warehouse. My question is do the feeder drivers who do the runs now get to follow the work? Or will these new runs be available to the feeder and backup feeder drivers in the Olympia/Tumwater center? Local union rep and center manager are not sure at this point, based on the volume does not come back to the local center but instead goes to a major hub. Just curious if anyone knows how this will work out.

babboo25

Banned
What section ? Been looking and I must have missed the language in the Master or the J.C 28. Thanks in advance
If your union rep doesn’t know doubt anyone on here would, pay no attention to maroon above, some people get angry when you ask a question on here. Closest Uline to us is near Chicago, they do a lot of business with UPS.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Here in Olympia Washington we have a huge Uline distribution warehouse that is moving in. The warehouse is moving from Kent Wa (45miles away). Rumor has it that 1 to 2 feeder runs come out of that warehouse. My question is do the feeder drivers who do the runs now get to follow the work? Or will these new runs be available to the feeder and backup feeder drivers in the Olympia/Tumwater center? Local union rep and center manager are not sure at this point, based on the volume does not come back to the local center but instead goes to a major hub. Just curious if anyone knows how this will work out.
Kent has a good HS rugby program

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
If your union rep doesn’t know doubt anyone on here would, pay no attention to maroon above, some people get angry when you ask a question on here. Closest Uline to us is near Chicago, they do a lot of business with UPS.
red-x-dance-gif.183079