Un Olympic sports

klein

Für Meno :)
I must admit, you are a very proud and stubborn country.
No flag dipping in Vancouver, and not even for the queen.
Even your beloved fox reported on it !

FOX Sports Exclusive

Flag flap may make U.S. ugly Americans

texan

Re: 2012 Summer Olympics

I must admit, you are a very proud and stubborn country.
No flag dipping in Vancouver, and not even for the queen.
Even your beloved fox reported on it !

FOX Sports Exclusive

Flag flap may make U.S. ugly Americans
And....
Only our misinformed, not ready for the position, possible foreign born president bows.......

We are not arrogant, just we have saved the modern world many times, with very few thanks.

By the way with MANY of our lives to bail out the world from evil...

klein

Another birther ? wow !
Oh well, choose Romney Hood then, who actually fled the US to practise his mormon religion in Mexico.

texan

I do not want to go back and forth, but the US and your current country (Canada) spilled MUCH BLOOD and lives
to stop Germany / Japan / Italy and many more countries / leaders from total world take over.

Our policy is not to bow. Not that every one knows this tradition.

The Flag of the US should NEVER be dipped to any person or thing.

Neither should our President. Problem with this, oh well, WE Earned it in the last 200 years.

texan

Another birther ? wow !
Oh well, choose Romney Hood then, who actually fled the US to practise his mormon religion in Mexico.

At least Romney Hood knows, lives and practices our original US values that defeated NAZI Germany and Hitler
and his 6,000,000 deaths of Jews and others.

texan

By the way.... Enough.... this does not belong in sports......and the Olympics.

Sir with all respect, it is no wonder that you get beat by other senior members.

Bless you, may you see the light of reality and G_ds love for you.

moreluck

golden ticket member

All Mormons go on missions. They learn languages and go to foreign countries or stay in America. Their parents pay for it all. They volunteer for this and it's usually 2 years.

They engage in proselytizing and humanitarian aid.

Even older adult married coples go on missions. A Div. mgr. from UPS and his wife did it when they retired.

Mormon missionaries serve voluntarily, not receiving any salary from the church for their work, typically supporting themselves financially or through assistance from family and other church members. Many young LDS members save money during their teenage years to afford missionary expenses when they are so called to serve.

So, Mitt did what young adult Mormons do. If he was Catholic, he would've made his Confirmation in the 6th grade.....or the Jewsh celebration when a boy becomes a man.

So, he didn't go to Mexico to practice his religion, he went to spread the word of his faith...............and you want to knock him down for that?
That's sick!!

klein

I do not want to go back and forth, but the US and your current country (Canada) spilled MUCH BLOOD and lives
to stop Germany / Japan / Italy and many more countries / leaders from total world take over.

Our policy is not to bow. Not that every one knows this tradition.

The Flag of the US should NEVER be dipped to any person or thing.

Neither should our President. Problem with this, oh well, WE Earned it in the last 200 years.

Yadadayadda. the war started in 1939, Canada was there from day 1.
When did it start for the US ? After they been attacked in Pearl Harbour in 1941.
Otherwise you wouldn't even have helped out. And by then, I think Italy already switched sides, just like they did in WW1.

Anyways, if you ever hold the Olympics again, don't expect any country to dip their flag for the US hospitality.
Just the old saying - Karma - or what goes around comes around.
Maybe that's the reason Chicago didn't get it for 2016 ?

texan

Yadadayadda. the war started in 1939, Canada was there from day 1.
When did it start for the US ? After they been attacked in Pearl Harbour in 1941.
Otherwise you wouldn't even have helped out. And by then, I think Italy already switched sides, just like they did in WW1.

Anyways, if you ever hold the Olympics again, don't expect any country to dip their flag for the US hospitality.
Just the old saying - Karma - or what goes around comes around.
Maybe that's the reason Chicago didn't get it for 2016 ?

What part of http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f60/2012-summer-olympics-344755/index15.html#post1004880
"By the way.... Enough.... this does not belong in sports......and the Olympics" did you not comprehend?

No more.... Lass es Sein.

Regards
texan

texan

Rare day I get this fired up.

In the modern world, our country has stood against evil with our lives and money.

Try and find in all my post a disparaging remark against the Queen of England or Canada.

I have even posted postive items about their system and beliefs.

We are the only country that has defeated enemies of the world, then assisted to rebuild them
and let them again run their own country in peace afterwards.

We will not bow our flag to any nation. When we end up having US leaders who insist on it,
it is time for a change of that leader.

Rare day I get this fired up.

In the modern world, our country has stood against evil with our lives and money.

Try and find in all my post a disparaging remark against the Queen of England or Canada.

I have even posted postive items about their system and beliefs.

We are the only country that has defeated enemies of the world, then assisted to rebuild them
and let them again run their own country in peace afterwards.

We will not bow our flag to any nation. When we end up having US leaders who insist on it,
it is time for a change of that leader.

There's a motto around here for Klein. " You think you hate him now, but wait till you get to know him"

Hey Klein. The only flag you should be concerned about is the one your two precious countries have both shown to the U.S.

The White one!