Unable to cash paycheck

Keenj

I'm a seasonal driver and I attempted to cash my check at Walmart tonight. Walmart's service declined the check due to "unable to confirm the issuer of the check" or some nonsense. Thinking it was a fluke, I took it to Albertsons down the street and was declined for the same reason. is this a common problem with UPS checks because I've never had a problem cashing them from other companies I've worked for.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'm a seasonal driver and I attempted to cash my check at Walmart tonight. Walmart's service declined the check due to "unable to confirm the issuer of the check" or some nonsense. Thinking it was a fluke, I took it to Albertsons down the street and was declined for the same reason. is this a common problem with UPS checks because I've never had a problem cashing them from other companies I've worked for.
Try opening an account and cashing it at a bank. Wal-Mart cashes checks? I had no idea

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Deposit into the ATM at your bank.
image.jpeg

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Seasonal. Other companies. Cashing checks at Walmart. Trend?

Dsfc415

Go to a citi bank they will cash it with id and employee id .... If they didn't give you one talk to the manager and they can email ups for approval they respond quickly .