Unauthorized moderator application form

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
Clearly I should be a moderator.

I've been reading these posts for the last 10 years, but just starting posting. You'll have a hard time finding another person with that kind of patience and understanding.

In addition to that, I'm very intelligent and I know everything according to UPSSOCKS and everyone knows he really does know everything.
Spot on again.... Are you on the board of directors? You know everything... I can't believe how intelligent you are.
-UPSSOCKS

I try to be nicely truthful . Unfortunately what I post is a mixture of truth, knowledge and opinion with a smidgen of nice and sarcasm mixed in.

bbsam

Staff member
Over9, since it was one of my most clever posts, I can't let it go so I have to ask: If instead of changing the "a" to "o" and dropping the second "n", I simply replaced the second "n" with a "g", would it have passed muster? No, I didn't think so.

DS

Fenderbender
My Unauthorized moderator application form thread has taken a daggertly twist to YUCK.
bbsam if you weren't so bad you'd be good.

bbsam

Staff member
My Unauthorized moderator application form thread has taken a daggertly twist to YUCK.
bbsam if you weren't so bad you'd be good.
Ah, 'tis what they've said of literary genius down through the ages. I thank-you for such kindness, DS.