Unbelievable....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

But it's so much better to belittle a package car driver as yourself. I can just tell you kiss a lot of ass in your center.

You couldn't be further from the truth.

Our flavor of the month is Paid Send Agains. Our center manager put up a chart listing all of our areas and the number of PSA's that we are allowed. I am allowed 2, which is a reasonable number for my area. The only problem is our center manager insists that all next day airs, including those for known closures, must be attempted. I asked if these would be counted against our PSA numbers and the center manager said he would have to look in to that. I had 3 of them at one of my first stops on Monday. I had one yesterday----it was wine----and will ask if those would also be counted against our numbers.

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
You couldn't be further from the truth.

Our flavor of the month is Paid Send Agains. Our center manager put up a chart listing all of our areas and the number of PSA's that we are allowed. I am allowed 2, which is a reasonable number for my area. The only problem is our center manager insists that all next day airs, including those for known closures, must be attempted. I asked if these would be counted against our PSA numbers and the center manager said he would have to look in to that. I had 3 of them at one of my first stops on Monday. I had one yesterday----it was wine----and will ask if those would also be counted against our numbers.