UNDERCOVER Boss.. Do you think this could happen?

NI1

I could not help but think, what if we have one of the 'top' people in ups (or maybe the CEO) would do this? Then again, the point of the show is about caring for employees their health and families. It's about recognizing hard working people. So that alone I don't think this can happen. What you all think?

Yeah, union might be against this too :)

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Itll never happen. If UPS ever exposed themselves like that you know how bad that would look to the general public. They would never sell themselves out like that.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Itll never happen. If UPS ever exposed themselves like that you know how bad that would look to the general public. They would never sell themselves out like that.

If they were to do it they would focus on the delivery side, both package and feeders. You would never see cameras in the hubs.

I could not help but think, what if we have one of the 'top' people in ups (or maybe the CEO) would do this? Then again, the point of the show is about caring for employees their health and families. It's about recognizing hard working people. So that alone I don't think this can happen. What you all think?

Yeah, union might be against this too :)
Nope this would show the public the true culture. This would change it and the ivory tower doesn't want that.

brostalss

Undercover Boss is very well scripted.

Don't you find it a huge coincidence that in every company they showcase, the CEO is around the same kind of people? The one who works two jobs, the one who has medical issues in their family, and the one who wants to finish school?

There is nothing real about a reality show. Take a close look at the credits, you'll always see a script supervisor.

iowa boy

I think it would be more entertaining to have James P. Hoffa on there.
james-p-hoffa-if-you-value-your-health-and-safety.jpg

"They want me to do what?????????????" "For a week????????????"

Personally, for me it would be more fun to see an attorney out there trying to do our job rather than an accountant. But that's just my opinion.

OptimusPrime

Mentioned it before on here. In regards to United Way donations. Make the suits actually do the work. We could raise a truck load of cash if it forced known a-holes to be out in the real world.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
They also had one that started in Russia----it was called "Castaway".
WILSON!!!
They must be planning to do the show in my center. They've had a cleaning crew there for a few days, a painting crew for over a week & all the safety babble signs have been replaced with new ones.
I guess I should start practicing my kiss ass lines. I could use the exposure to jumpstart my acting career.

Notretiredyet

WILSON!!!
They must be planning to do the show in my center. They've had a cleaning crew there for a few days, a painting crew for over a week & all the safety babble signs have been replaced with new ones.
I guess I should start practicing my kiss ass lines. I could use the exposure to jumpstart my acting career.
Keter is coming. Not Scott.