Undercover boss FED EX "Canada"

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I just watched this. They would never do this at UPS. They would so expose themselves to their dirty little secrets of how they treat their employees like garbage. I would love to see it but will never ever happen. I thought the woman in this was sincere though.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I just watched this. They would never do this at UPS. They would so expose themselves to their dirty little secrets of how they treat their employees like garbage. I would love to see it but will never ever happen. I thought the woman in this was sincere though.

Dude, I love the avatar. Who is that? Looks like a bad outfit day from the Rick James collection.

I watched it too.........she had a nice butt!..lol......but honestly I couldnt see one UPS driver acting that happy! I would love to be on undercover boss..............COME OUT WITH ME when I leave 20 minutes late, my load is a complete mess, and I cant close my back door!.lmao

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Macho Man Randy Savage. Used to watch wrestling all the time when I was a kid. Me n all my friends used to try and imitate his voice. Funny dude right there lol.

DS

Fenderbender
I thought they were missing the point if they really wanted to help these people.
The guy with the boat should've had his boat refinished with a paid for dock with ocean access.
The old girl gets to go to New York? How cheap is that.They should have given her 10 grand to invest in her home town live theatre show.The cancer guy should have got free dental care for life along with the cruise,and shopping girl deserved more than a flight to Paris.I've watched several of these shows and in my eyes,Fedex was the least generous of all of them,even though the are the richest.

El Morado Diablo

Here are some of the things I noticed:

I laughed when the old guy let her do a delivery by herself and it took her 10 minutes because she couldn't figure out how to scan the package. Looked like she kept trying to scan the address barcode.

She seemed surprised how to learn how long it took to process a pick-up with paper airbills (I'm sure it was worse if she processed International AWB's).

She commented on the physicality of the different jobs she performed. It was clear she had to work hard to keep up with everyone as she tagged along.

I really enjoyed watching her struggle with her van scans. Especially with all the write-ups and documentation we have to deal with at our station every time you miss a scan. Just goes to show how easy it is to miss one on any given day.

I also thought she was sincere.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Never happen. Both of them are way too out of shape. Plus they put their pictures in our faces almost daily. There is no amount of disguise that could hide their identity.

So true...Fred would never be able to cover up his horns and spiked tail

StuffItFred

Yeah do you think Fred or Happy Hands would give ANY employee ANY gifts or money at the end. I can see Fecal Fred sitting there saying "you did 10 stops an hour that day I rode with you, you should be able to do 15 stops per hour. Congrats, because I saw your work ethic you now get more stops, more area, and yes SPH just went up." That's how nice I am.

fred can shove it

Notice fred's old ass isn't out here doing this. This is pure Joe Goebbels propaganda. Fed Ex cares nothing about the employee and cares even less about the difficulty of the job. I have no respect for these office dwellers who are nothing more than parasites living off the backs of the people, see Fred S.

If you want to see a good description of how fed ex operates, see the movie BEH HUR , specifically the part down in the hull of the ship where the boys are rowing, and the blow dick sitting in the chair wants ramming speed.