Undercover Boss (On Topic)

Will there ever be an episode of Undercover Boss for both HUB & Driving? I've seen the FedEx episode, also a warehouse episode, but why no UPS? Yes I'm aware of the "NO CAMERAS BEYOND THIS POINT" Sign before entering each HUB, but come on, have some courage UPS and show the people what you're truly made of.

Have a great day at work everyone, and be safe. It's $ Friday $!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Our boss is undercover all the time. I think he thinks he's in the FBI or something, hoping to catch a driver backing up more than 10 feet.

Drivers now are calling each other to alert. lol

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Our boss is undercover all the time. I think he thinks he's in the FBI or something, hoping to catch a driver backing up more than 10 feet.

Drivers now are calling each other to alert. lol
I've had drivers call me to tell me they just stopped them and were probably headed my way next.

BrownTexas

Do you not see how much we complain here?!?!? They couldn't find anyone to lie on TV enough to fill a 5 minute episode. Plus they usually give things at the end of the episode. They can't give anything to people who already have their pay and benefits negotiated.

jaker

trolling
We are smarter then the rest of the workers out there , we know if we are being filmed to not trust anything that is happening

Cementups

Box Monkey
I've had drivers call me to tell me they just stopped them and were probably headed my way next.

My old on car sup actually texted me the one time to let me know that he and the center manager were on their way to my area to specifically look for me and a couple others. He also told me to disappear into my country stuff so I wasn't findable. LOL. And the last part of his text was, "Do a text blast of all the other Clarksville drivers to let them know to be aware and to straighten up." Done. Amazingly the center manager found nothing that day. LOL

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Do you not see how much we complain here?!?!? They couldn't find anyone to lie on TV enough to fill a 5 minute episode. Plus they usually give things at the end of the episode. They can't give anything to people who already have their pay and benefits negotiated.
Sites like these don't generally attract people who love their job.

Overpaid Union Thug

Will there ever be an episode of Undercover Boss for both HUB & Driving? I've seen the FedEx episode, also a warehouse episode, but why no UPS? Yes I'm aware of the "NO CAMERAS BEYOND THIS POINT" Sign before entering each HUB, but come on, have some courage UPS and show the people what you're truly made of.

It's impossible. There's too much to hide. Corporate/management can hide things from stockholders and each other but the cameras don't lie.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Anyway, it would never work. Zero chance anybody in Atlanta corporate could do what we do everyday.

Dr.Brownz

Its pretty telling what ups thinks of its operations when every media piece is about a driver who does 20 or 30 stops a day and none of the boxes are stacked anywhere In the truck.

BrownTexas

Sites like these don't generally attract people who love their job.
There are 2 types of people at UPS. those that complain and stand up for themselves, and those that complain and get ran over. Management is the only thing keeping me from loving this job. I drown them out enough to like it.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Haha that'd be great if they rode with a driver with a camera...customers have zero clue what drivers do on a daily basis...neither does management sadly...my favorite is showing up to someone's house at 915..."jeez you're late" uh sorry lady you're the 445th piece I've delivered today

Holydriver

I'm sure an old bastard like Abn*y would stick out like a sore thumb trying to deliver as a helper. Anyway, ignorance is bliss and him seeing how a real route really is like would change the whole scenario

DownSouthUPS

Our center manager sent a text out to a driver telling him that he and the district manager were about 3 minutes out from him and will be observing!