Undercover Boss (On Topic)

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I have been followed three times since the first of the year for my RIP. As soon as I spot them I decide to take lunch and make them sit there and watch a package car not move.

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
I will gladly work for free for a week if I can have the CEO ride with me for 3 days and explain to me how great Orion is. Just for the comedy, although I think it could end badly as I might laugh so hard I could have an accident'

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah and then then send them out with a service utility driver and show them how he prevents misloads from effecting managements numbers.:raspberry:

ibleedbrown

ups will never be on undercover boss but it will be on an episode of scared straight, they will bring in kids and ups employees will yell at them and tell them to shape up or they will end up working for ups!!!

clean hairy

ups will never be on undercover boss but it will be on an episode of scared straight, they will bring in kids and ups employees will yell at them and tell them to shape up or they will end up working for ups!!!
Be interesting to have the kids spend a week at a prison, and a week at UPS.
Which do you think they would choose not being able to leave the property of either place?

twoweeled

Will there ever be an episode of Undercover Boss for both HUB & Driving? I've seen the FedEx episode, also a warehouse episode, but why no UPS? Yes I'm aware of the "NO CAMERAS BEYOND THIS POINT" Sign before entering each HUB, but come on, have some courage UPS and show the people what you're truly made of.

Have a great day at work everyone, and be safe. It's $ Friday $!
Don't hold your breath, thinking this will ever happen. It will not happen, unless it is heavily censored and set up. UPS doesn't want the world to know what really goes on. NO WAY, JOSE!
not-gonna-happen.jpg