Uniform Options

Snack

I haven’t ordered new uniforms since the switch to Aramark. Does anyone have a pic or website that lists the available options? (different types of shirts, jackets, vests, etc.)

I asked the person in charge of ordering uniforms at my center, but they weren’t much help. I’d just like to see the menu before I place my order.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I haven’t ordered new uniforms since the switch to Aramark. Does anyone have a pic or website that lists the available options? (different types of shirts, jackets, vests, etc.)

I asked the person in charge of ordering uniforms at my center, but they weren’t much help. I’d just like to see the menu before I place my order.

Don't worry about it, you won't see them for about two years.

Est.1998

been waiting 9 months for mine , waited too long so I just stole someone else’s uniform that came in

🧔✊
You meant "borrowed".
I really thought about doing that but with my luck the stuff they ordered would be too small or too big.
Typical universe, always trying to teach lessons.

Est.1998

I've seen all the new options for uniforms.
Polos come in short or long sleeve and are recommended for warm/hot weather.
Everything else is almost the same material as your current uniform just different design and made bigger. If you wear a large in the current uniform, you'd want to order a medium.
That goes for pants, jackets, and vests.
I'm guessing the new uniforms were tailored for seasoned feeders not package car drivers.

ManInBrown

The jackets are ridiculous. A large would be too big for an NFL offensive linemen. Wore a large in the old jackets. Wear a small in the new jackets.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I've seen all the new options for uniforms.
Polos come in short or long sleeve and are recommended for warm/hot weather.
Everything else is almost the same material as your current uniform just different design and made bigger. If you wear a large in the current uniform, you'd want to order a medium.
That goes for pants, jackets, and vests.
I'm guessing the new uniforms were tailored for seasoned feeders not package car drivers.
They designed them that way so we all look like slobs.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I ordered my winter stuff in late spring. Still waiting. Just ordered my summer stuff for next year.
What if you bulk up
gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The new pockets are too small plus the idiots only put one pocket now on the shirt, so remove the pockets from old shirts and sew them on the new.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
The new pockets are too small plus the idiots only put one pocket now on the shirt, so remove the pockets from old shirts and sew them on the new.
no pen holder either , they’re too worried about that reflective strip because they know we are working after 11pm this peak