Uniforms

DSM515

Does anyone know if they still make sweaters that drivers can buy? I know they used to but I can't seam to find out at my center. They had a catalog a few years back from which you could by rain gear and ect. That was approved for uniform standards. it would be nice to find out becuse here in Iowa it's gets freeking cold and I hate wearing 3 coats to keep warm. Thanks

menotyou

bella amicizia
I am glad I got my rain coat when I did. Lands end sells UPS sweaters. I bought one of the shirts and had my name embroidered in. It is a tan color. You should have seen my center manager sweat when he first saw me where it. Labor was in the building that day. No one said anything to me about the shirt. I know they wanted to, but they didn't. I fully intend in wearing that shirt in duty, again.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am glad I got my rain coat when I did. Lands end sells UPS sweaters. I bought one of the shirts and had my name embroidered in. It is a tan color. You should have seen my center manager sweat when he first saw me where it. Labor was in the building that day. No one said anything to me about the shirt. I know they wanted to, but they didn't. I fully intend in wearing that shirt in duty, again.

What's it like to be a "bad ass"? "If I were to bid on the 22.3 they would change the description" "I fully intend to get back on my truck" "When I was a helper they paid me for every minute of every day" "When I went to the airport in sweats no one said a word---they wanted to, but they didn't" "I brought the load charts home and I updated them all to make sure my preload ran as smoothly as possible" "They know better than to mess with me"

You talk a really good game but the reality is you are not unlike anyone else on this forum---you do your job, you keep your mouth shut, and you go home. Anything beyond that is just your attempt to create an image which couldn't be further from the truth.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I didn't bring load charts home. It was the aisle assignments for the trucks when PAS/EDD started. I copied this from my text msg's from Saturday:
Tell david that if they pay you for a day off then they also pay the fund the contributions for that day. Tell him hammond says hello!

menotyou

bella amicizia
I hope everyone notices who has the cajones to contact our mutual BA to confirm/deny things and who doesn't. For the blind ones, that would be ME!

over9five

Staff member
photo.jpg

Posted for Menotyou

menotyou

bella amicizia
It was from Lands End's UPS catalog. I get it every once in a while. They have sweaters in there.

Yes, I wore it on the road a lot.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Seriously though, I couldn't get a regular uniform shirt that I liked. When I get back, I'm ordering those polo shirts.