Uniforms

What'dyabringmetoday???

I didn't bring load charts home. It was the aisle assignments for the trucks when PAS/EDD started. I copied this from my text msg's from Saturday:
Tell david that if they pay you for a day off then they also pay the fund the contributions for that day. Tell him hammond says hello!
At least said b.a. will return your messages. Perhaps it is my approach?

rocket man

photo.jpg

Posted for Menotyou
it looks to me that the dot on the Letter i is a little high. and the trademark on left side is a little low .. you have to work on filling that shirt out,

menotyou

bella amicizia
I have found that mentioning any contract violations gets me "dead air". He may have to go back to work there someday, so he needs to keep them happy.
I think it is the approach. It takes a lot for me to put pen to paper. BUt, when I do, I will not accept any of their bs that comes with it. MY life at UPS has been absolute hell, at times. But, I never once wished I had handled anything a different way. I have to look my Dad in the face. I have to look myself in the mirror. I don't care who thinks what. It is me that has to live with me. If that makes me Josie Union, then so be it. At least, I didn't trade my standards to stay off the radar.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Next week I will be sporting a blaze orange hat as part of my uniform. Deer hunting opens here in WI Saturday morning and I refuse to walk down any driveways on my rural area wearing just browns.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
There is some nut every year in this state who shoots a cow, elk or a moose claiming that they thought such animal was a deer. Give him a beer or two and he just might think a UPS driver looked an awful lot like a deer also!

Packmule

I suspect it is due to security reasons, but you can't buy anything that is offical uniform today. All of it is issued and must be returned when replaced or your employment terminates. Sucks I know. Gets cold here too and I'd love to buy a new rain jacket. Hard cold their stuff works, but not so good in spring and fall. Everything they issue is either too hot for the conditions, or vests that don't cover the arms. Whatever happened to the simple baseball jacket?

What'dyabringmetoday???

I think it is the approach. It takes a lot for me to put pen to paper. BUt, when I do, I will not accept any of their bs that comes with it. MY life at UPS has been absolute hell, at times. But, I never once wished I had handled anything a different way. I have to look my Dad in the face. I have to look myself in the mirror. I don't care who thinks what. It is me that has to live with me. If that makes me Josie Union, then so be it. At least, I didn't trade my standards to stay off the radar.
Is there a slate getting prepared for 2012?? Seems the Black River folks like this joker. Or "Hamburgler" if you will.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Rumor has it, there is. I can't say much more. You know, I pick on 'the hamburglar' a lot, well, because I can. But, when i comes to anything I have ever needed, he is always there. To this day. How do you fault a guy for that?
There are a lot of issues, but in the end, he is always there for me. I guess I always remember that when I vote.
And, I have always voted for him.

I think people look at the other slate and wonder what more they can do up against the particular labor people/DM we have. They are fat jerks. (If they are watching-Yes, you are big, fat jerks!)
So, they go with the known. It is a easy release to come on here and vent, too. He isn't that bad. :)
I call him the hamburglar because he loves hamburgers. ;)

menotyou

bella amicizia
I suspect it is due to security reasons, but you can't buy anything that is offical uniform today. All of it is issued and must be returned when replaced or your employment terminates. Sucks I know. Gets cold here too and I'd love to buy a new rain jacket. Hard cold their stuff works, but not so good in spring and fall. Everything they issue is either too hot for the conditions, or vests that don't cover the arms. Whatever happened to the simple baseball jacket?
My center manager did eventually asked me about the shirt one day in a txt.(we are friends, I guess) He was curious where I bought it. I told him Lands End's UPS catalog. I got 'LOL' back.