Uniforms

Scuderia1

I was told by our instructed once the uniforms are ordered you can not change. It seems like the vest, jacket and bomber jacket are extremely short no matter how big you go in size.

I was, let's say if I wanted to replace everything but the shorts. Would I have to pay or how would the process work?

Sent using BrownCafe App

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Go to the person in your Center in charge of ordering and order some different ones. You will have to trade in yours when the new ones come in.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
You get a form in the package for exchanges, although I have never used it. I sure don't want to pay for shipping. I got three shirts and three pairs of shorts last week, everything was made in Bangladesh.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
No, you can NEVER change uniforms. From day one until the day you retire, you are committed to that set of uniforms. Don't get fat or lose weight. Once and done!
My first set of uniforms, I wore a 29 in the waste. I now wear a 36. I would literally have to go with the incredible hulk look.
Lou_ferrigno_hulk_00071.jpg

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
I was told by our instructed once the uniforms are ordered you can not change. It seems like the vest, jacket and bomber jacket are extremely short no matter how big you go in size.

I was, let's say if I wanted to replace everything but the shorts. Would I have to pay or how would the process work?

Sent using BrownCafe App

This is easy, tell them the new stuff does not fit. If they wont get you a new set then wait until the DM is visiting, and find your worst set of old clothes to wear. When they get mad, and they will, tell them this is all you have left since you wont order me stuff that fits.

We had a driver do this, it was classic.

alwaysoverallowed

Ask to exchange them, you won't have to pay, if they refuse or if you don't get them(or proof they were ordered) within 5 working days get a steward. The company is contractually obligated to provide you with uniforms.

upsmaninmi

The new material they use is stiff and not comfortable at all. I wear my old ones until they are so thin you can see my sexy body through them. (Haha).

Sent using BrownCafe App

Scuderia1

My pants are really loose in the cloth area. My size is 30 however the length I got was 36. Are all the jackets short like tank tops? Or do they have a little longer ones. Also let's say if it comes to that point, how much does it cost to order uniform?

Sent using BrownCafe App

undies

You will NEVER have to pay for a uniform. They just said UPS is contractually obligated to provide you with a uniform. Go to your boss and tell them to order you a set that fits right or you will get the union involved, case closed. Until then, enjoy the daisy dukes and halter top!

Driver7906

I'd pay money out of my pocket for Riverside uniforms if it were possible. I hate these Twin Hill uniforms.

I think as many drivers as possible should email the CEO of UPS about the issues with the current uniforms. They're unacceptable.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I'd pay money out of my pocket for Riverside uniforms if it were possible. I hate these Twin Hill uniforms.

I think as many drivers as possible should email the CEO of UPS about the issues with the current uniforms. They're unacceptable.
The only thing the CEO cares about is that the uniforms are sourced from the lowest bidder. He doesnt wear them, so the poor fit and quality is someone elses problem.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
I know they make a "tall" in the shirts, so probably do in the jackets as well. Ask to see the order form. I got some tall shirts once and they hung down below my......diad hook.