UNION BUSTERS - Keep FedEx Freight Union Free FB page Using TDU Links

LagunaBrown

Union busters are using your comments and linking TDU.org pages for their anti-Union campaign. Way to go TDU....... That is just one more reason YOU SUCK!

Fred must be so proud to have TDU backing him.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
0317_crab-800x480.jpg

Instigator

Union busters are using your comments and linking TDU.org pages for their anti-Union campaign. Way to go TDU....... That is just one more reason YOU SUCK!

Fred must be so proud to have TDU backing him.
Not only do they use the TDU pages but they use the IRB pages. All stories of corruption from inside the IBT. So you should say 'way to go IBT'. Why have you got a problem with anyone reporting on corruption in the IBT? Who would want a VP charged with selling out the members for Super Bowl tickets?

LagunaBrown

Not only do they use the TDU pages but they use the IRB pages. All stories of corruption from inside the IBT. So you should say 'way to go IBT'. Why have you got a problem with anyone reporting on corruption in the IBT? Who would want a VP charged with selling out the members for Super Bowl tickets?
If you want to hitch your wagon to that then it's on you buddy but where I come from you are innocent until proven guilty. Not to mention ONE man does not represent the IBT as a whole. We all know there are far more positive things done by the TEAMSTERS than TDU will ever mention because TDU are UNION BUSTERS who run off of hate. You are fool to follow an organization that you don't even need, everything can be done within the real deal IBT if you just open your eyes.

Instigator

If you want to hitch your wagon to that then it's on you buddy but where I come from you are innocent until proven guilty. Not to mention ONE man does not represent the IBT as a whole. We all know there are far more positive things done by the TEAMSTERS than TDU will ever mention because TDU are UNION BUSTERS who run off of hate. You are fool to follow an organization that you don't even need, everything can be done within the real deal IBT if you just open your eyes.
I'm not TDU. Just pointing out the post you started was ignorant. It's not one man. It is a culture of dishonesty and corruption with H officials. Who would want to be in the union with someone like SO who threatens you if you don't do what he says. Who would want to be in the union when they are stealing your money. Who would want to be in the union when they impose a contract on you that you voted down because of concessions. You started this debate and thread. Pretty ignorant.

10 point

There's more in the back pages of the Teamsters magazine than just "ONE man".

LagunaBrown

I'm not TDU. Just pointing out the post you started was ignorant. It's not one man. It is a culture of dishonesty and corruption with H officials. Who would want to be in the union with someone like SO who threatens you if you don't do what he says. Who would want to be in the union when they are stealing your money. Who would want to be in the union when they impose a contract on you that you voted down because of concessions. You started this debate and thread. Pretty ignorant.
Actually you just proved my point loser.... I am sure they will use your post regardless how many times you or Fred say your not TDU. I don't know about you but I make close to 100k a years, have awesome benefits that I pay a $10 dollar copay and $5 prescriptions. I have $20,488 dollars a year going into my pension that is TOTALLY IN THE GREEN. Show me a sucker that does not want to be in our Union!

Last edited:

Spongebob1

Not to mention ONE man does not represent the IBT as a whole.

Really,.....
Well here is about a dozen of Hof's guys,

Ohio Conference
A.M.

Chicago
P.friend.
The Co. Family
B.H

B.M suspended for one yr, for not cooperating with the IRB,

W.C.S Hof's main man

O'B,

R,

Here's just a few, it's not tdu union busting, it's your own people doing it! They are the ones screwing up! They think the teamster organization is for their own personal use! I'm not a member of tdu never have been, but just think if there was no "watch dog" corruption would be rampant in my opinion,

Last edited by a moderator:

Instigator

Actually you just proved my point loser.... I am sure they will use your post regardless how many times you or Fred say your not TDU. I don't know about you but I make close to 100k a years, have awesome benefits that I pay a $10 dollar copay and $5 prescriptions. I have $20,488 dollars a year going into my pension that is TOTALLY IN THE GREEN. Show me a sucker that does not want to be in our Union!
Just think what you and everyone else could have if we had a union that was not corrupt

LagunaBrown

Really,.....

Ohio Conference
Al.M

Chicago
Pat friend.
The Co. Family
B.H

Bill.M suspended for one yr, for not cooperating with the IRB,

W.C.S Hof's main man

O'B,

R,

Here's just a few, it's not tdu union busting, it's your own people doing it! They are the ones screwing up! They think the teamster organization is for their own personal use! I'm not a member of tdu never have been, but just think if there was no "watch dog" corruption would be rampant in my opinion,
The members are taken care of here..... R.O. is a trustee of the Western Conference of Teamsters Pension Trust Fund. Do you know that we have a peer 80 retirement package and the WCTP is fully funded in the green..... Why don't you mention the good he has done for the members? Oh, you can't do that and be fair because it would be against the TDU code of conduct. TDU runs one sided hate propaganda to the members.

Spongebob1

Don't know R.O

Did you mean RA?
I'm sure he has done some good, but that doesn't give him the "green light" to sell out the members for gifts!

LagunaBrown

There's more in the back pages of the Teamsters magazine than just "ONE man".
Okay what percent is that compared to every E-Board member in the IBT smarty pants? That was hypothetical because we all know it is a small percent just like every organization around the globe.

LagunaBrown

Don't know R.O

Did you mean RA?
I'm sure he has done some good, but that doesn't give him the "green light" to sell out the members for gifts!
Just be fair, my pension is kick ass and he has done a lot for the members. He will get what he deserves but that is not for us to decide.

Spongebob1

Just be fair, my pension is kick ass and he has done a lot for the members. He will get what he deserves but that is not for us to decide.

I'm trying to be as fair as I can be, ....at one time several yrs ago I thought RA would of been GP, then shortly after that I started herring things about him and a guy named M.S. This guy used to be in L853, and he went by the name "real team" and let's just say he wasn't no angel, and that was the turning point, I started paying more attention, and the more I looked into things the more I disliked!

Spongebob1

I used to be a Hof supporter, I would "chant" his name like so many others did, not this time, sorry no support here, it's time for new leadership!

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Really,.....

Ohio Conference
Al.M

Chicago
Pat friend.
The Co. Family
B.H

Bill.M suspended for one yr, for not cooperating with the IRB,

W.C.S Hof's main man

O'B,

R,

Wasn't there a tdu guy in 98 that was banned also lets not forget him