Union dues

unloady

Hey guys, ive noticed on my last 3 pay stubs that my union dues fluctuate. Went from 7.50 one week, 10.25 previos week, then 9.25 this last paycheck. Are the dues based on the amount you make? Im 3 years part time preload and i just got my raise if that helps. Never really paid attention to my dues until i saw these weird patterns. Going talk to steward tommorow morning. Thanks guys.

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
Hey guys, ive noticed on my last 3 pay stubs that my union dues fluctuate. Went from 7.50 one week, 10.25 previos week, then 9.25 this last paycheck. Are the dues based on the amount you make? Im 3 years part time preload and i just got my raise if that helps. Never really paid attention to my dues until i saw these weird patterns. Going talk to steward tommorow morning. Thanks guys.
Hours worked/hourly wage or some fancy equation

unloady

Hours worked/hourly wage or some fancy equation

Thats what i was thinking. I appreciate the reply.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
i pay 28.50

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Best not to worry about union dues. Do you want a visit from Moose and Rocco?

unloady

Best not to worry about union dues. Do you want a visit from Moose and Rocco?

Not worried, union saved my ass once already im happy to pay my dues. Just thought perhaps management was being shady as usual. Oh, and i you tubed moose and rocco that was funny lol.

barnyard

KTM rider
Call your union hall and ask them. You should know what your union dues are. Mine are 2.5 times my hourly wage, once a month.

PT Car Washer

Having 5 pay periods in a month instead of 4 can cause your dues to fluctuate. Also a vacation week during the month. If in doubt call the Union Hall and have them explain it.