Union has no nuts

derrick

Is it finally realized that our union has no nuts because we are not getting our back money until july? Because to me it is. We could be voting on taking a strike day or week right now if we had a union with balls. They said 6 to 8 weeks and they aren't being held accountable. Expecially when they had some BS manual calculations crap. Like really. Do you honest expect ups to be able to count pass 10. How many checks do they get wrong a week now? I've had 8 green checks cut in less than a year. We should be taking a strike day across the union right now if they had any form of balls. We should just buy out union management some pads for the month because that's what they are now.

Indecisi0n

Wrong !

"
This contract was the richest in Teamster history and the back pay just for the nine months between August 1, 2018 and April 29, 2019 is approximately $660 million"

Status on UPS Back Pay - UPS Rising

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Wrong !

"
This contract was the richest in Teamster history and the back pay just for the nine months between August 1, 2018 and April 29, 2019 is approximately $660 million"

Status on UPS Back Pay - UPS Rising
Much like this contract as a whole, they make it sound like you gained when all we did is get the minimum that was owed to us.

coolslice

The only thing the union cares about is shaking you down for your dues, and fighting anyone that threatens their ponzi/racketeering scheme. The quicker you figure that out, the better off you'll be. For those that will take a swing at me for stating the obvious, please explain to me just how much UPS cares about us as employees. The ONLY thing UPS is going to give you is a paycheck and a broken-down body. The union has been unable to change that.

Box Ox

We should be taking a strike day across the union right now if they had any form of balls. We should just buy out union management some pads for the month because that's what they are now.

That was clear when the Company did a big ol' doo doo all over the Union during Contract no-negotiations. You're mostly preaching to the choir here.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Is it finally realized that our union has no nuts because we are not getting our back money until july? Because to me it is. We could be voting on taking a strike day or week right now if we had a union with balls.

Yet....

Another child left behind.

The only thing the union cares about is shaking you down for your dues, and fighting anyone that threatens their ponzi/racketeering scheme. The quicker you figure that out, the better off you'll be. For those that will take a swing at me for stating the obvious, please explain to me just how much UPS cares about us as employees. The ONLY thing UPS is going to give you is a paycheck and a broken-down body. The union has been unable to change that.

Yawn.

I hope that Big Union Guy....doesn't see this. Lol.

And my groupie.... has nothing to add to the conversation.

He will just say we had a chance to vote...

How many days a week, do you work ?

Have you ever thought.... you might be part of the problem ?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yet....

Another child left behind.

Yawn.

And my groupie.... has nothing to add to the conversation.

How many days a week, do you work ?

Have you ever thought.... you might be part of the problem ?
My taking a dead day has what to do with backpay exactly?

Mr. Marshall

It's like 3 to 7 days longer than 8 weeks depending on how you count it and you want to go on strike? Wow. If this isn't a joke you sound like a loser with this post.

BlackCat

I think the union should just start sending us a monthly bill. No more automatic deduction.

I bet you that would light a fire under their asses.

Johney

Is there any time frame in the current contract that says when we have to be paid our back pay? Or could they hold it as long as they have excuses?