Union members going after another one

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Hi my question can someone go after another person cause that person doesn’t want to wear a mask?
What do you mean ‘go after’? Throwing hands or snitching? Either way you’re risking a beating. Unless you’re in a bldg full of beta males.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hi my question can someone go after another person cause that person doesn’t want to wear a mask?
4F84E5F6-A038-4121-90D7-56EC090D49A6.gif

Get you some of these and get after it out in the parking lot

NYJetsfan87

In my building in NASNY , NY you can. You are supposed to be wearing a mask whether you’re vaccinated or not. Not that anyone does. But if you were to file a grievance or complain you have a case.

Mr. Marshall

Perhaps you should quit and/or do some research on non N95 masks. They do nothing but make people feel good about themselves and giving people the benefit of shaming others and feeling superior.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

...only if he is 6 inches from your face and spitting...sneezing.. or coughing :sneezing:

Then it is permitted..."Deck the maroon"....:fightings:

I am sure the Company and the Union would understand...:nervoussmiley: