Union tricking UPS

I believe this contract was released early to p*sss off the employees. The Union knows what they’re doing by setting up a fake deal. The members will vote NO and force UPS to make a better offer; if not they will strike.

Box Ox

I believe this contract was released early to p*sss off the employees. The Union knows what they’re doing by setting up a fake deal. The members will vote NO and force UPS to make a better offer; if not they will strike.

Why would they do that? They afraid daddy UPS will spank 'em if they don't take the passive-aggressive route and demand a strong contract?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
That’s how bad this contract already sounds, I believe your post more than Dennis’ highlight that “this is the best contract ever”

This isn't the old union mafia style days. At least back then they cared about money enough to break knees. These days they care only about the money and nothing else. They are claiming this is best they have ever done and it's total BS. there's not a single win pointed out in the letter released today. By the time pts get to top wage they will be making cents more then minimum wage. And ftd's will still be losing money as inflation continues to rise and wages continue to stay stagnant. It's a solid no from. Me and I will now try my best to convince my whole building to vote no as well.

Heavy Package

I love this contract! Put me to work, UPS! My family and I thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

600600-008C._V165286849_.jpg

ski or die

Ski or Die
So the company then offers its "Last Best Final Offer", which in 97 wasn't true because when it was turned down they already had another offer ready.

browned out

The Teamsters allow this garbage sub-standard, low-ball, concessionary CBA handshake agreement well in advance of the current contract expiration date.

We vote it down.

Hoffa Teamsters act like tough guys with our best interests at heart, get us very minor improvements. Act like they did a really good job going back to the table.

Put it to another vote. We vote NO again.

Then Hoffa unilaterally shoves the contract up any orifice he can find on the ups worker.

Par for the course. The new normal.

This is what may be coming down the road that will end up with the Hoffa minions up the river. The Hoffa team shares some very disturbing similarities with the dirty Union officials at the UAW. Since July 2017 a number of federal indictments have been handed down involving former Fiat Chrysler executives and UAW union leaders Change your ways. Do the right thing. A lot of the news within the Hoffa supported team could and will lead to something similar to the UAW scandal.