Unions bicycles politics let's see where this goes.

LeadBelly

Banned
Union welders make bikes that are American made. What else is union made in this country now. Let's show some solidarity and list some union made, made in America stuff.

10 Pt

Union welders make bikes that are American made. What else is union made in this country now. Let's show some solidarity and list some union made, made in America stuff.
Greenheck Commercial HVAC equipment made in (wait for it) Wisconsin and is the top rated product line in it's class.

They employed about 1700 in it's main location and shipping is (at least the last time I visited them) predominantly done by ABF and UPS.

You won't find better folks in the US than those from Wisconsin. IMO

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Yep.
But, you can't get rich.... being in UPS management anymore.
Those days are long gone.

yah i dunno what you're talking about it's actually pretty easy with compound interest, time, and not living paycheck-to-paycheck

I feel bad about your mip this year, what happened?

too much resi and expansion

as we automate and lay-off a solid chunk of the PT workforce, and eventually convert the FT to PT, we'll be rolling

personally i prefer FT employees, more buy-in and it's no big deal with the right organization and scheduling, but that's just not the way the cookie is crumbling

No more pension, and the stock is a mere fraction. The medical is what the management in my area cry about. They wish they could get what we have.

pensions and stocks are sketchy rewards, why would anyone want to rely on such singular sources of income

medical is maybe something we're losing on, i rarely use my benefits so i dunno; i'd like to see the country go to single-payer so we can all be on the same page

hyena

yah i dunno what you're talking about it's actually pretty easy with compound interest, time, and not living paycheck-to-paycheck

too much resi and expansion

as we automate and lay-off a solid chunk of the PT workforce, and eventually convert the FT to PT, we'll be rolling

personally i prefer FT employees, more buy-in and it's no big deal with the right organization and scheduling, but that's just not the way the cookie is crumbling

pensions and stocks are sketchy rewards, why would anyone want to rely on such singular sources of income

medical is maybe something we're losing on, i rarely use my benefits so i dunno; i'd like to see the country go to single-payer so we can all be on the same page
I'd like to see you stop trolling the union forums. Perhaps you can take @anHOURover with you and go on a long bicycle ride.. preferably one that doesn't come back. It could be like a broke back mountain 2.