Unite

Ron Carey lives on

A good debate is healthy, But Teamsters p-t,feeders,package car, 22.2 and 22.3. Are great union is under attack. RTW " for less" for instance. FAST TRACK, the relentless attacks on NLRB. "Orion" Is ruining our company, and we sit around arguing about internal union politics. Myself included. 2016 is coming, make your choice and get back to business. Teamsters united in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Indiana, to fight RTW, I doubt very seriously if protesters were asked who they were supporting in the 2016 IBT election, to join rallys. If you want to scare corporate America, and anti-union supporters, Unite!!!!!. Happy Easter Brothers and Sisters

Sent using BrownCafe App

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The last rally pics I saw, members were holding up "stop global warming" signs.

climate-change-4.jpg

Ron Carey lives on

The convention and campaigning leaves so much bad blood for years. It affects our panels, moral and just plain old division. A divided union is what ups wants. If it came down to it, I would support a hall/ Zuckerman slate. Anything to show our true enemies we will not quit fighting anti- union cancer that is creeping up on us

Sent using BrownCafe App

Wally

A good debate is healthy, But Teamsters p-t,feeders,package car, 22.2 and 22.3. Are great union is under attack. RTW " for less" for instance. FAST TRACK, the relentless attacks on NLRB. "Orion" Is ruining our company, and we sit around arguing about internal union politics. Myself included. 2016 is coming, make your choice and get back to business. Teamsters united in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Indiana, to fight RTW, I doubt very seriously if protesters were asked who they were supporting in the 2016 IBT election, to join rallys. If you want to scare corporate America, and anti-union supporters, Unite!!!!!. Happy Easter Brothers and Sisters

Sent using BrownCafe App

Why would corporate be scared? Leadership for example, is supporting illegals flooding in. Union or not, this flood is suppressing wages for the American worker, if not taking away jobs.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Why would corporate be scared? Leadership for example, is supporting illegals flooding in. Union or not, this flood is suppressing wages for the American worker, if not taking away jobs.

This wouldn't be an issue if Americans didn't feel that the jobs were beneath them or if they had to actually work for a living rather than rely on handouts.

Wally

This wouldn't be an issue if Americans didn't feel that the jobs were beneath them or if they had to actually work for a living rather than rely on handouts.

I had some friends that did roofing and siding. Wages went from over $20 bucks a hour in the late 1990's to now around $14 present day. All imports now willing to take a lot less.

Ron Carey lives on

Contract enforcement depends homework, organization, and good paperwork, and the coconuts to file. Dont blame it on hoffa stacked panels, represent yourself professionally and prepare

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

The debates are old and tired. Its time to be productive and proactive. There are good teamsters out there that know the contract and labor laws its time to go on the offensive against anybody that attacks the union way of life. We built the middle class, lets quit wasting time fighting each other

Sent using BrownCafe App

image.jpg

Sent using BrownCafe App

By The Book

Contract enforcement depends homework, organization, and good paperwork, and the coconuts to file. Dont blame it on hoffa stacked panels, represent yourself professionally and prepare

Sent using BrownCafe App
I was thinking along the lines of a united front with the leadership on down to the members saying and doing the same thing. Some locals won't let members be a part of the grievance process. I'm not blaming it on any one person or party.

By The Book

? If members aren't involved, there is no grievance process.
Members don't write their own grievances in some locals, and what I'm trying to say is no matter who at the IBT is in charge the membership will continue to decline if everyone is not on the same page. The locals have to figure out a way to be inclusive and find ways to energize the membership. Maybe it's just me who thinks the locals should train, educate, and back the membership and enforce the contract. I'm not one for looking the other way.