United Health Group

NC man

Had a colonoscopy in March,found two polyps so became diagnostic. Out of pocket was 2k plus lab and anesthesiologists bill so about 2700 total. My deductible is met,lol.
It is what it is, I haven’t had to fight over a claim yet so will see how it goes rest of year.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Wife’s MRI was denied because the X-ray United paid for in the previous claim couldn’t be found in the doctor’s notes. They needed proof that protocol was being followed. Their own records weren’t sufficient.

falcon back

Had a colonoscopy in March,found two polyps so became diagnostic. Out of pocket was 2k plus lab and anesthesiologists bill so about 2700 total. My deductible is met,lol.
It is what it is, I haven’t had to fight over a claim yet so will see how it goes rest of year.
That happens with Cigna as well.

NC man

Wife’s MRI was denied because the X-ray United paid for in the previous claim couldn’t be found in the doctor’s notes. They needed proof that protocol was being followed. Their own records weren’t sufficient.

Reading a book,never pay the first bill, Has good advice on how to challenge a bill you feel is wrong,not right etc. If Dr advised MRI. Seems they could talk to insurer about it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
What is the book?
1B0F2191-C839-4F24-AA31-55ABB022E26E.jpeg