United Nations

moreluck

golden ticket member
All that sticks in my head about the U.N. is when they were procuring teenage prostitutes for the 'dignitaries'!!
Coffee Anin's sons were in some kind of trouble too.

moreluck

golden ticket member
m8o0oo.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
I'm confused by your posts, texan. In post 62 it seems as though the UN is ineffective and outdated but in 64 the Iranian presence in a body you seem to dismiss is somehow a dangerous threat. As if anything they proposed wouldn't be vetoed by several nations, really what's the problem? Why do we protect the voice of dissention and outright ridiculous in this country and become threatened by it on the world stage?

texan

If you are serious, and do not see Iran as legitimate threat........ nah you must be using
sarcasm or a play on words that went over my head. I hope.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
The United Nations is looking at us for human rights violations.....!!

The U.S. should quit the United Nations and tell them to get the hell out of New York and go find a clubhouse elsewhere!!

So China, Libya, Darfur etc will judge us ???!!! "friend" 'em!!

With you on this mam.

A completely inept, toothless and spineless organization. Rwanda and Srebrenica come immediately to mind when I think of the United Nations.

​They talk chess, but they play checkers.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How about for the next urban riot , our police forces drop back and let those blue helmetted UN troops restore order .

moreluck

golden ticket member
I am really impressed with Nicky Haley's talking at the United Nations. I think the U.N. is a waste when it's 1/3 supported by one country instead of equally divided among ALL the countries. So what if your country thinks the US is intimidating or a bully.........who you gonna beg $$$ from??? As the pres said, we can save a ton of money in the future.

BrownArmy

I am really impressed with Nicky Haley's talking at the United Nations. I think the U.N. is a waste when it's 1/3 supported by one country instead of equally divided among ALL the countries. So what if your country thinks the US is intimidating or a bully.........who you gonna beg $$$ from??? As the pres said, we can save a ton of money in the future.

Empty threats.

We’re not going to stop giving aid to Egypt, or Pakistan, or...

Did the empty tough-talk make you feel good?

Bless your soul.