United Parcel Service Director Unloads $608,716 in Stock (UPS)

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
United Parcel Service Director Unloads $608,716 in Stock (UPS) - Ticker Report

United Parcel Service (NYSE:UPS) Director Michael Eskew sold 6,183 shares of United Parcel Service stock in a transaction dated Friday, November 1st. The stock was sold at an average price of $98.45, for a total transaction of $608,716.35. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available at this link.

InsideUPS

United Parcel Service Director Unloads $608,716 in Stock (UPS) - Ticker Report

United Parcel Service (NYSE:UPS) Director Michael Eskew sold 6,183 shares of United Parcel Service stock in a transaction dated Friday, November 1st. The stock was sold at an average price of $98.45, for a total transaction of $608,716.35. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available at this link.

And now for the rest of the story:

Michael Eskew sold 61,119 shares just several days prior (10/29/2013) to his automatic sell of 6,183 shares as outlined in this article. Michael has been very busy raising the UPS stock prices through a variety of media spins about ORION, etc... Do you think Michael has access to information about UPS the rest of the investors don't know? Oh how nice it must be to live the life of a "Corporate Insider".......

United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS) Insider Sells - NASDAQ.com

Catatonic

Nine Lives
At $98 a share and a P/E of 21, one does not need inside information.

I sold my remaining available stock last Thursday.

​UPS is trading at close to a 50% premium in my estimation.

InsideUPS

At $98 a share and a P/E of 21, one does not need inside information.

I sold my remaining available stock last Thursday.

​UPS is trading at close to a 50% premium in my estimation.

Just trying to "stir the pot" a little here Hoaxster.....

​I wish Mr. Eskew all the best in his most likely soon to be announced retirement. Actually I was surprised to see that Mr. Eskew was not listed in the top 100 of : 100 Highest-Paid CEOs

worldwide

Just trying to "stir the pot" a little here Hoaxster.....

​I wish Mr. Eskew all the best in his most likely soon to be announced retirement. Actually I was surprised to see that Mr. Eskew was not listed in the top 100 of : 100 Highest-Paid CEOs

You should not be too surprised since Eskew has not been the UPS CEO since 2007.

You also should not be too surprised to see the current UPS CEO on the 100 highest paid CEO's. United Parcel Service Co. gave its chairman and CEO 2012 compensation valued at $10.7 million last year, down 7 percent from the year before, according to an Associated Press analysis.

D. Scott Davis got a 3 percent increase in salary, to $1,049,703, but most of his compensation came in the form of stock awards.

The company says those awards went down in value because UPS failed to hit targets for revenue growth, return on investment and other financial measurements.

Davis got stock awards worth $8.7 million on the day they were granted, compared with 2011 awards valued at nearly $9.5 million