UNITED PARCEL SERVICE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Office

oreana123

Well now, no problem giving even more money and benefits to NEOs. Makes our back pay and raises look like chump change. I want to hear upssocks and upssup talk about cutting fat now.

This is indicative of the general policy of compensation for upper management across the USA. The gap between pay for management and labor increases. While lower management players niggle about fair pay for AMTs, they are strangely silent when it comes to commenting on the fact that HUGE raises are given to these guys.

Look at it this way, all the belt tightening over the last couple of years at UPS was to make sure that there was enough money to give these people enormous compensation increases.

UPSSOCKS

Re: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Of

Well now, no problem giving even more money and benefits to NEOs. Makes our back pay and raises look like chump change. I want to hear upssocks and upssup talk about cutting fat now.

This is indicative of the general policy of compensation for upper management across the USA. The gap between pay for management and labor increases. While lower management players niggle about fair pay for AMTs, they are strangely silent when it comes to commenting on the fact that HUGE raises are given to these guys.

Look at it this way, all the belt tightening over the last couple of years at UPS was to make sure that there was enough money to give these people enormous compensation increases.

We make the decisions that keep you employed.. You are nothing more than a command taker. How much would you liked to be paid? Think about what it costs us to have a management person babysit you all day. Add it all up and I would say you owe us some money back.

oreana123

Re: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Of

We make the decisions that keep you employed.. You are nothing more than a command taker. How much would you liked to be paid? Think about what it costs us to have a management person babysit you all day. Add it all up and I would say you owe us some money back.

Ha Ha If only! Might be 6 months before I see my supervisor. So yes. please pay me all the money management WOULD have spent babysitting me.

By the way, what do you mean "we"? You are not one of the NEOs getting the payraise. You are the lower management niggling about chump change......