I started this.
United Parcel Service Is Trading At A Discount And The Yield Is 4% - Seeking Alpha
- United Parcel Service is trading at a discount to its 10-year historical multiple and the broader market's valuation.
- Poor recent results, tariffs and trade wars and the emergence off new competition are affecting the stock price.
- The current dividend yield is ~4% and the payout ratio is only ~53% indicating that the dividend is covered.
- The dividend has grown for 20 straight years and the company should eventually become a Dividend Aristocrat.
- UPS has growth initiatives and is investing to improve efficiencies.