United Way and uniforms...

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Now that United Way season is upon us, here is an idea; when management approaches you with the United Way donation form, politely inform them that you will be more than happy to fill it out just as soon as they have provided you with all of the uniform items you have been requesting for for the last year....

Last edited:

Overpaid Union Thug

Now that United Way season is upon us, here is an idea; when management approaches you with the United Way donation form, politely inform them that you will be more than happy to fill it out just as soon as they have provided you with all of the uniform items you have been requesting for for the last year....
My center gave up on pushing United Way three center managers ago.

Ghost in the Darkness

They put in my uniform order finally... we'll see if I get anything or how long it will be. I ordered almost every week in February and March and never got any of that.

United Way...lol thats easy... 1.) fill out on the clock, 2.) choose not to give, 3.) photo copy and take a pic with your phone.... Done!! They stopped asking why I won't years ago.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Our Onroad told us that our group was expected to donate $3,000 and that it wasnt a large sum for people that make as much as we do. We laughed him out of the building

BrownSnowFlake

In light of all the Pizzagate / Epstein stuff, this year I gave to ”Combating Human Trafficking” instead of my usual “Early Childhood Literacy”.

Now what do you think the odds are that in a few more months or years we’ll find out United Way was actually one of the biggest trafficking fronts?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
In light of all the Pizzagate / Epstein stuff, this year I gave to ”Combating Human Trafficking” instead of my usual “Early Childhood Literacy”.

Now what do you think the odds are that in a few more months or years we’ll find out United Way was actually one of the biggest trafficking fronts?
Their CEO made over a million in 2018. For doing what exactly??
Makes me sick to my stomach. No, I will give any of my money to those scumbags.

Undertow

Just do what I did and show up in a pair of Hawaiian shorts once all the browns fell apart. I couldn't believe how some new issue stuff miraculously appeared out of nowhere.:lol: