United way

Staydryitsraining

Who is responsible for them taking money out of your check? Just noticed $3 a week has been taken out since the first week of January. End result im looking for is my money back and someone getting in trouble. I was never asked if i wanted to give them anything.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Who is responsible for them taking money out of your check? Just noticed $3 a week has been taken out since the first week of January. End result im looking for is my money back and someone getting in trouble. I was never asked if i wanted to give them anything.
You should be able to request your United Way form to see if it was forged.

My boss always tells us they want 100% participation. This year the lady was going to show up and didn't because we obviously didn't participate enough last year. They do this during the PCM and each driver is only thinking about their air stops and why she is taking our time....what do you expect?

john chesney

I’m responsible and your 3 dollars a week have been placed into strippers garters by me personally. Better then United way. You know when we were on strike not one United way person even bothered to show up and say we support you

john chesney

My boss always tells us they want 100% participation. This year the lady was going to show up and didn't because we obviously didn't participate enough last year. They do this during the PCM and each driver is only thinking about their air stops and why she is taking our time....what do you expect?
Ya but not one showed up when we were on strike with no job. I’m still bitter about that

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Management wants you to participate because there is a goal amount of $$ for your center. If that goal isn't reached, THEY have to make up the difference out of their mandatory contributions.