Unmasking the leftist Antifa movement - CNN Reports

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Activists seek peace through violence

While Antifa members don't fit a single category, they say many are millennials and many live on society's fringes: undocumented immigrants, transgender people, low-wage workers, those who don't conform to the traditional 9-to-5.

And their methods are often violent. Antifa leaders admit they're willing to physically attack anyone who employs violence against them or who condones racism -- as long as force is used in the name of eradicating hatred.

newfie

I saw abc 2020 had an hour dedicated to the Nazi's and Antifa nuts tonight. didn't get a chance to see it but looking to do a replay when I have a minute.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
IMG_0175.GIF

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I no longer consider CNN to be a credible news source.
Entertaining and amusing but basically liars.
Something that someone dreams up in their head is news on CNN.
Regurgitating the drool (Fake News) you hear on CNN, MSNBC and the MSM is not discussing the issues.
And therein lies the problem ... neither Fox nor CNN present news in a believeable way.
Maybe if all I watched was CNN and MSNBC, I would realize you are just repeating what you heard there.
I don't know him but I can't imagine he is more of a liar than the people on CNN & MSNBC.
I don't believe anything I hear on FOX, CNN, MSNBC and other network News programs.
Sounds like a CNN and MSNBC operative.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I am surprised that CNN posted the article because they are not nice people and employ increasingly more violet tactics. I know someone who has left the movement and know what they are all about.