Unskilled labors UPS shirts

Returntosender

Found this site." Anyone who has worked for the big brown machine knows how frustrating it is at times to maintain your sanity. After talking to countless new hires and going through the process myself it is apparent that twisting the truth or just flat ignoring it is “SOP” (standard operating procedure) with the management of big brown. There are occasionally times when you will encounter a management employee who is still human and with whom you can actually have a rational conversation. I think we will all agree that they are however, in the minority. Most are numbers driven, soulless puppets who care very little, if at all for the little guy. In their minds we are expendable tools placed at their disposal to achieve impossible goals, with the end result being huge profits for them. We hear empty words like “safety first” and “methods” on a daily basis but in the end the only thing that matters to them are the numbers. Contract violations nationwide are rampant. Whether it be supervisors driving, timecards being altered, hourly wage discrepancies, start time violations, coding of part time and full time employees, excessive overtime, or our work being subbed out to private contractors. You name it, somewhere it’s being done. " It's twisted spin on clothing Welcome to UPSunderground http://undergroundbrown.com/

nystripe96

Haha. I had a misload two nights in a row. My new horribly pompous supe threatened to write me up. I just gave him a nice long yawnnnnnn. I failed to mention to him I'm top 10 in the building for best misload infrequency for January, it wasn't worth my time to even bring it up.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

^^^^^^^^^^

this is what I got when I tried link!! did our lawyers eat the site up already ??

menotyou

bella amicizia
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

^^^^^^^^^^

this is what I got when I tried link!! did our lawyers eat the site up already ??
I just tried. Same thing. :rofl:

Johney

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

^^^^^^^^^^

I couldn't get on either,but I have seen them before(from some of the comments) quite some time ago. I remember a guy had a couple of shirts he use to wear into work.

United Pot Smokers

Least Best
UPS drivers come three times (But it wasn't spelled "come":happy2:)

My wife has one that says "I fantasize about the UPS guy" (not really sure if that's true:happy2:)

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I have got on the site with no problem. I like the "Least Best", "PAS/POS", and "Misloader of the Month" shirts. A couple of years I thought about getting my Preloader one.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Haha. I had a misload two nights in a row. My new horribly pompous supe threatened to write me up. I just gave him a nice long yawnnnnnn. I failed to mention to him I'm top 10 in the building for best misload infrequency for January, it wasn't worth my time to even bring it up.
A single misload? He should be thankful. We (and most buildings) have preloaders who average 5+ a day, 20-30 a week

Scratchy

Found this site." Anyone who has worked for the big brown machine knows how frustrating it is at times to maintain your sanity. After talking to countless new hires and going through the process myself it is apparent that twisting the truth or just flat ignoring it is “SOP” (standard operating procedure) with the management of big brown. There are occasionally times when you will encounter a management employee who is still human and with whom you can actually have a rational conversation. I think we will all agree that they are however, in the minority. Most are numbers driven, soulless puppets who care very little, if at all for the little guy. In their minds we are expendable tools placed at their disposal to achieve impossible goals, with the end result being huge profits for them. We hear empty words like “safety first” and “methods” on a daily basis but in the end the only thing that matters to them are the numbers. Contract violations nationwide are rampant. Whether it be supervisors driving, timecards being altered, hourly wage discrepancies, start time violations, coding of part time and full time employees, excessive overtime, or our work being subbed out to private contractors. You name it, somewhere it’s being done. " It's twisted spin on clothing Welcome to UPSunderground http://undergroundbrown.com/

Where else can the shirts be found? I like the "What Egress?" idea. Is that someone's homemade project or is it sold online?

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
It kind of looks like that site and shop have been abandoned.

If anyone is actually interested in buying similar shirts I can make some graphics and add them to our browncafe shop.

I'll start a thread asking for shirt sayings.

YesYouDidPushAButton

Bump from the dead. Found this thread looking for something else. Found the shirt site in the "Way Back Machine" (google it) and all the shirts and images are still up, I saved a copy of the site for myself ;)