Unused Option weekday

No_Member_Name

so i had an option weekday (4.5 hours) that i didn’t use last year and i was under the impression that on or around May 1st i would get separate check for it. Well it’s now May 8th and my time viewer shows that i have new option weekdays and sick days but no extra check for the unused day.

Did i loose it?? Local 177

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
This is the Friday it would be paid out. Relax.
Around here you get an extra check for unused option days and vacations on the last pay period in December. I find it odd that they pay out in the middle of the next year in other places.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Around here you get an extra check for unused option days and vacations on the last pay period in December. I find it odd that they pay out in the middle of the next year in other places.
Usually the second week of December here

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
so i had an option weekday (4.5 hours) that i didn’t use last year and i was under the impression that on or around May 1st i would get separate check for it. Well it’s now May 8th and my time viewer shows that i have new option weekdays and sick days but no extra check for the unused day.

Did i loose it?? Local 177
You will get it when we say so!

End of May, not beginning.

Re-Raise

Their is an option for that in your 401k

E2EB9AB4-7711-47E8-B6C4-486304E5A5EA.jpeg

barnyard

KTM rider
Option days are supposed to be a 'use them or lose them' thing. In my building, if you take a day without pay anytime throughout the year, you get your option day pay on the paycheck after they expire. This year, it is the check we will get this week on Friday.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm puzzled why anyone would have an option day left over at the end of the year? I was under the impression that you all had it so rough you only worked about 3 days a week anyway.