BurntSienna

Did we get paid out for unused sick days on 4/30? I just checked my Time Off Viewer and I have nothing left. I had 24 hrs last I looked.

Last edited:

Yaba Daba Do

Donkey Punch Extraordinaire
Did we get paid out for unused sick days on 4/30? I just checked my Time Off Viewer and I have nothing left. I had 24 hrs last I looked.
They carry ours over unless we ask to get paid out. For some reason it shows up as zero for a couple weeks, then it shows up with the new days added to the old ones. This happens at the end of the year for us so things may be different in your area.

Yaba Daba Do

Donkey Punch Extraordinaire
The sent the money to the United Way ,, sorry
Then I better get a damn parking space! Don't get me started on the United Way. We can't park in half of our employee parking lot because the spaces are assigned to United Way legacy donors. The spaces more than doubled this year. It should be interesting this peak when all these spaces are empty for at least 12 hours a day but no one can park in them because they are assigned.

Cementups

Box Monkey
They carry ours over unless we ask to get paid out. For some reason it shows up as zero for a couple weeks, then it shows up with the new days added to the old ones. This happens at the end of the year for us so things may be different in your area.

This year you will get paid out no matter what. Personal and sick days can not be carried over in a contract year.

kjmarso

Our sick days roll over unkeun you asked for them to be paid out. Any personal days not used get paid out in December.

Just curious; is your vacation year go Jan 1st to Dec 31st?... if so doesn’t that cause problems when you bid new routes? Our vacation year goes May1st to April 30th the following year

DOK

This year you will get paid out no matter what. Personal and sick days can not be carried over in a contract year.

That’s a local thing, not every where.

DOK

Are you sure? Is that nation wide?

Not nationwide, that’s a local thing.