Unusual places you have delivered to......

S

serenity now

Guy living in a school bus * single wide trailer (no A/C) in the South in the summertime; blanket hung in the opening where the door should have been * several stops over the years with people living in campers * apt. over the top of a horse barn (2 of those)

every trailer combination: the T, the L, side by side (homemade double-wide), and the very rare H

Last edited by a moderator:

65Goat

Guy living in a school bus * single wide trailer (no A/C) in the South in the summertime; blanket hung in the opening where the door should have been * several stops over the years with people living in campers * apt. over the top of a horse barn (2 of those)

every trailer combination: the T, the L, side by side (homemade double-wide), and the very rare H

I deliver to a guy that lives in one of those sheds like you see at Lowe's. It has a window A/C unit and a satellite dish stuck on the side. Also a few "houses" that a Yorkie could walk under the bottom of the front door and the floor.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I deliver to a guy that lives in one of those sheds like you see at Lowe's. It has a window A/C unit and a satellite dish stuck on the side. Also a few "houses" that a Yorkie could walk under the bottom of the front door and the floor.

Are you in Florida? I delivered to a shed just like that!

rod

Retired 22 years
We had a customer who lived in a hole in the ground who as far as I know no one ever saw. Everything was driver released or there were signed delivery notices in a box by the hole. We also had a person who lived in a tent all year long (no easy thing to do in the winter in Mn.). We had a group of three lesbians who had a sign at the end of their driveway warning that any male other than the UPS guy, the Fedex guy, the postman or the propane guy would be shot if they set foot on their property without permission.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
We had a customer who lived in a hole in the ground who as far as I know no one ever saw. Everything was driver released or there were signed delivery notices in a box by the hole. We also had a person who lived in a tent all year long (no easy thing to do in the winter in Mn.). We had a group of three lesbians who had a sign at the end of their driveway warning that any male other than the UPS guy, the Fedex guy, the postman or the propane guy would be shot if they set foot on their property without permission.

That would be the sign to post in How's the View?

Nolimitz

A rusted out hulk of a 50's IH Scout? generally full of bat and rat **** and who knows what may be alive in there. toss and run. but hey it's what customer demands

bigblu 2 you

park the truck open a gate and walk 300 yards down a trail thru dense forest to a nailed up t.v. frame/shell on the side of a tree.thats were we leave the package.from there there is another gate that leads to a bridge that spans a creek with a trail to ? where the customer lives.you can always hear dogs barking and an occasional voice.they informed us to never go thru the 2nd gate or enter the premises.weird.

65Goat

park the truck open a gate and walk 300 yards down a trail thru dense forest to a nailed up t.v. frame/shell on the side of a tree.thats were we leave the package.from there there is another gate that leads to a bridge that spans a creek with a trail to ? where the customer lives.you can always hear dogs barking and an occasional voice.they informed us to never go thru the 2nd gate or enter the premises.weird.

I'm guessing they are growing or cooking something they don't want you to see.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Yep delivered to a shed like this before too.

Once I delivered to a business complex ( the pole barn type with a bunch of bay doors) a lady was renting a bay and living in it.

jaker

trolling
Wow you walk the 300 yards , I would DR over gate a keep moving

J

jibbs

Did he look like this?

BubsWithKitty-332x500.jpg

S

serenity now

i have one of those walk through the woods deals, but it's a regular house located on a river bluff

still, a little eerie after dark

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I deliver to the water sewage treatment plant...I've delivered to a house that was built around a douglas fir tree. And there are a few nudist compounds that I've delivered too...thankfully they were robed at the gate...

UPSGUY72

Strip clubs some days 2 or 3 of them. There where 4 on one route I cover but one blew up. Storage locker at a self storage place. A tunnel at a hydro electric plant sometimes after you get buzzed in nobody meets you so you leave the packages just inside the tunnel. I walked down the 700 ft tunnel one day only to find a huge room with a elevator and nobody insight never did that again going down wasn't bad walking back up sucks. Zoo go in through the back gate and sometimes they have animals running around loose.

Last edited: