Unusual places you have delivered to......

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Had an old guy couple yrs ago. Before telematics. Backed 1/4 mile down a big hill. To an old 70's pull behind trailer. Was green and white. He gave me a ck for 10 bucks every time I came. Then he stopped for a month. Delivered to a nieghbor. Asked if he saw guy around. Well needless to say. There were fat rats.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
park the truck open a gate and walk 300 yards down a trail thru dense forest to a nailed up t.v. frame/shell on the side of a tree.thats were we leave the package.from there there is another gate that leads to a bridge that spans a creek with a trail to ? where the customer lives.you can always hear dogs barking and an occasional voice.they informed us to never go thru the 2nd gate or enter the premises.weird.
Maybe they are one of those doomsday preppers.

Big Babooba

I used to deliver to a power plant construction site. Most of the contractors got their stuff at their office trailers except one. They were building the stack and that was their delivery point. I got lifted to the top a few times when nobody was on the ground.. It was quite a view from 25 stories up!

bigblu 2 you

Strip clubs some days 2 or 3 of them. There where 4 on one route I cover but one blew up. Storage locker at a self storage place. A tunnel at a hydro electric plant sometimes after you get buzzed in nobody meets you so you leave the packages just inside the tunnel. I walked down the 700 ft tunnel one day only to find a huge room with a elevator and nobody insight never did that again going down wasn't bad walking back up sucks. Zoo go in through the back gate and sometimes they have animals running around loose.
strip clubs,,during business hours?perks

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Strip clubs some days 2 or 3 of them. There where 4 on one route I cover but one blew up. Storage locker at a self storage place. A tunnel at a hydro electric plant sometimes after you get buzzed in nobody meets you so you leave the packages just inside the tunnel. I walked down the 700 ft tunnel one day only to find a huge room with a elevator and nobody insight never did that again going down wasn't bad walking back up sucks. Zoo go in through the back gate and sometimes they have animals running around loose.

I deliver dead and live food to Out of Africa.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I used to deliver to a power plant construction site. Most of the contractors got their stuff at their office trailers except one. They were building the stack and that was their delivery point. I got lifted to the top a few times when nobody was on the ground.. It was quite a view from 25 stories up!

No way I'm going up. I don't like heights.

65Goat

I deliver to a guy that lives in one of those sheds like you see at Lowe's. It has a window A/C unit and a satellite dish stuck on the side. Also a few "houses" that a Yorkie could walk under the bottom of the front door and the floor.

I finally got back by the previously mentioned "house". On a positive note, the annual spring cleaning should be a snap. There is a lot to be said for not having a trash pile in your front yard as well. I see houses in the middle of what look like miniature land-fills.
DSCN3033.jpg

KBlakk

Overworked & Underpaid
I once delivered humanitarian supplies into the belly of a C-5M at our local ANG Base. The sheer size of this bird made the P12 that I was delivering out of seem like a a 5 cube

KBlakk

Overworked & Underpaid
I once delivered humanitarian supplies into the belly of a C-5M at our local ANG Base. The sheer size of this bird made the P12 that I was delivering out of seem like a a 5 cube

You actually backed up in to the belly of the C-5? Really?

This I did sir... It was during Hurricane Irene supplies were shipped in and out of Stewart ANGB. No need to fabricate a story for the sake of Internet popularity. I'm Ken by the way nice to meet ya.