Upcoming eri survey comments on upsers.com...ouch

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Has anyone else checked out the article on upsers.com about the eri survey??Many people left comments and most were negative...interesting since your name is also shown next to your comment. Ups says they use the results to make changes but that's hard to believe..

stink219

We took the ERI last year. They did everything to keep the results hidden from us. I ran out of room in the 2 comments section. I told them straight out, they are murdering people and ruining lives. Is UPS a back breaking job or a job that just breaking backs? Sorry if you guys that work 8-9 hours don't understand.

Omega man

I've always believed the survey was only for show. Kind of like a Safety Commitee.
I don't believe the company will ever react to anything learned from it.
Only the upper-management truly have the ability to change policies at UPS and they refuse to accept the fact that they are the problem. Until their corporate culture of hurtful, unethical behavior and mistreatment of employees changes, UPS will plod along and continue the same.

thessalonian13

Has anyone else checked out the article on upsers.com about the eri survey??Many people left comments and most were negative...interesting since your name is also shown next to your comment. Ups says they use the results to make changes but that's hard to believe..
I have not been on upsers.com in years. I had to change my password every time I logged on, and they changed my user id a few times too. Got tired of dealing with that crap.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I posted this in the comments:

Please reinstate the question,"Do you know what it takes to get promoted?"
I miss all the discussions on that question during the follow-up meetings.
It's like an old friend died!

I listened and commented on that goofy questions for years.
I was a bit sarcastic at times.
The last couple of years, I was asked by a level 20 to not comment on that question ...
... well, it sort of sounded like a request.

bumped

Upstate and Hoax...since your whizzes on UPSers....

Where is the FMLA paperwork. All I could ever find is the cover page.

Whenever I would need it I would go through a sup or HR to get it, but they always tell me to get it on UPSers. I try to get them show me where, but neither could find it either.

clarnzz

It must have some sort of effect on our center manager's raises or possibility of promotion since he constantly points out when he gives recognition. (our management team didn't score well on this last time)

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I posted this in the comments:

Please reinstate the question,"Do you know what it takes to get promoted?"
I miss all the discussions on that question during the follow-up meetings.
It's like an old friend died!

I listened and commented on that goofy questions for years.
I was a bit sarcastic at times.
The last couple of years, I was asked by a level 20 to not comment on that question ...
... well, it sort of sounded like a request.

Did you post a comment on upsers, or know any of the folks that did...