Upcoming eri survey comments on upsers.com...ouch

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I go there at least once a day. I like to take their surveys, check on my sales leads, read about personnel moves within my district, check my paycheck and donate to UW.

Will it upset you when on your last day you check upsers and there is nothing on there about Mr. Upstates retirement after 30 years...but but they can give a writeup of a 1 year pt sup "accepting" an assignment somewhere...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Will it upset you when on your last day you check upsers and there is nothing on there about Mr. Upstates retirement after 30 years...but but they can give a writeup of a 1 year pt sup "accepting" an assignment somewhere...

...as long as the Union has my direct deposit set up correctly I couldn't care less about recognition...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Upstate and Hoax...since your whizzes on UPSers....

Where is the FMLA paperwork. All I could ever find is the cover page.

Whenever I would need it I would go through a sup or HR to get it, but they always tell me to get it on UPSers. I try to get them show me where, but neither could find it either.

My Life and Career/HR Service Center/Health and Safety/Accomodation and Leave Processes

(or you can just do what I did and type "FMLA" in the search box in the upper right hand corner of the home page)

bumped

My Life and Career/HR Service Center/Health and Safety/Accomodation and Leave Processes

(or you can just do what I did and type "FMLA" in the search box in the upper right hand corner of the home page)

Been there, done that...All hat comes up is a general cover page with no place for a doctor to sign.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Been there, done that...All that comes up is a general cover page with no place for a doctor to sign.

There is no place to sign in.
Contact your HR dept and they will send you a link to an outside company that will evaluate your request.
Your LOA will be handled by this outside agency, rather UPS.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
There is no place to sign in.
Contact your HR dept and they will send you a link to an outside company that will evaluate your request.
Your LOA will be handled by this outside agency, rather UPS.
UPS HR handled my leave. I filled out a form, had a doctor sign it, handed it into HR. Strange.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I've always believed the survey was only for show. Kind of like a Safety Commitee.

BINGO! The ERI survey hasn't been administered in our area since... well... one year before our current contract. The reason they're rolling it back out now is... well... our contract is up next year. Any positive results they get from it will be waived in Jimmy Hoffa's face. It's a bargaining chip for the company. If you think UPS cares about what you think, you're an idiot. Bottom line.

For the newer guys: I have refused to take it the last two times it was offered. You are not required to take it, it is not a condition of employment.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
BINGO! The ERI survey hasn't been administered in our area since... well... one year before our current contract. The reason they're rolling it back out now is... well... our contract is up next year. Any positive results they get from it will be waived in Jimmy Hoffa's face. It's a bargaining chip for the company. If you think UPS cares about what you think, you're an idiot. Bottom line.

For the newer guys: I have refused to take it the last two times it was offered. You are not required to take it, it is not a condition of employment.
It is sad that it exists at all, nevermind that it exists only for hand-picked employees.

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!
Believe me............ if everyone would refuse to take it, they would get the message. No one has taken it the last two times it was offered in my center. The management team about went crazy. They even had division manager come by and talk to us about taking it. He hasn't been to our center but once in the last 10 years. It makes management look bad when they can't get hourlies to take the ERI. Even worse than taking it and giving center team bad resuts. Try it and see .......................