Update ALL NYC Air Drivers will be Demoted to preload from 22.45 to 16 an hour

Word is that All PT Air driver in NYC are to be Demoted to Preload at a wage of 16 dollars an hour from previous 22.45 an hour and also in the mean time having us only work Saturdays and rest of the weekday on layoff. I heard if we dont take the preload and choose unemployment we are basically saying we want to quit the company..remember guys we are talking about NYC you pay for everything parking, transportion and food all very expensive, so me personally if they offer it i will refuse preload and look for full time work we PT air Driver can survive on preload, I just wish the new Union would go to corporate and call out a strike! my guess they are to weak and probably getting cash on the side I remember we once was the strongest union in all of NYC i think now they are a bunch of pansies

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
It's All Good! Not even worried, I'm a full time Police Officer. So I have something else besides UPS. Just going to Make Alot Less Money!!!!
Wow, you must have been very lucky to be able to get assigned to shifts that allowed you to remain in compliance with DOT Hours of Service regulations.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Sorry to air drivers that wanted the work.

Honestly, there is not enough air work for our center(s) right now, overall..it's time to cut some PT air routes. About 3 hours from NYC

UPSGUY72

OK time to stop feeding the TROLL! Can someone delete my previous post?

2sgaw5ez6y.jpg