update tracking with a real time delivery map

Karma...

hello, suggestion for ups....when will the firm integrate real time maps with tracking like amazon does so customers can plan for their delivery ?.......embrace the new technology ups !

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
hello, suggestion for ups....when will the firm integrate real time maps with tracking like amazon does so customers can plan for their delivery ?.......embrace the new technology ups !
Once upon a time, a person would order something and would be told their package would be there in 6-8 weeks. What could possibly be so important that anyone would need minute by minute tracking?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
tenor.gif

MethodsMan

Old lady yesterday was perplexed why I was driving all over but to her house. She said the tracker said I was sitting idle for a long time over by the convenience store.

Yeah lady I was taking my paid break. And I have hundreds of other people to deliver too other than you.

good grief

Scuderia

Old lady yesterday was perplexed why I was driving all over but to her house. She said the tracker said I was sitting idle for a long time over by the convenience store.

Yeah lady I was taking my paid break. And I have hundreds of other people to deliver too other than you.

good grief
I hate that. Ppl who think they have how we work all figured out. Had a guy claiming I was driving by his house multiple times. Like bitch this is not my area. I’m driving back to the center. I don’t have your trash.