UPDATE

Jonathon Freeloader

So... Is it being imposed for 243 and Western PA?

And then 804 will most likely pass.
Been reading, but can't get a clear answer through the other threads.

If it's being forced through, please update it here.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
It has not been implemented for 243 or Western Pa. but the 804 vote should be coming soon. I'm guessing it passes because the new group says they support it. If I was UPS and Washington, I let the 2 remaining supplements go on strike while everyone else is working. Doesn't show brotherhood but I'm thinking that they want to make an example out of someone sooner or later.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
It has not been implemented for 243 or Western Pa. but the 804 vote should be coming soon. I'm guessing it passes because the new group says they support it. If I was UPS and Washington, I let the 2 remaining supplements go on strike while everyone else is working. Doesn't show brotherhood but I'm thinking that they want to make an example out of someone sooner or later.

You kidding me..They already made an example out of us all.

Strike..never happen, now or in the future..

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You kidding me..They already made an example out of us all.

Strike..never happen, now or in the future..
This is why the 22.4’s are the beginning of a de unionized work force starting at UPS.

RCPD’s will be known as the “greedy sector” with the company pitting us against them.

By the time enough membership is 22.4 to make a difference (company will increase the percentage to RCPD over time) I’ll be long gone.

Let it be known I voted against this 22.4 garbage, but I can only control what I can.

Jonathon Freeloader

Rider Update 3_11.jpg
On local 243's webpage...

Whitelightning1534

So... Is it being imposed for 243 and Western PA?

And then 804 will most likely pass.
Been reading, but can't get a clear answer through the other threads.

If it's being forced through, please update it here.

Ok so I'm not pointing any fingers but it's because of you guys in Pennsylvania and Detroit among other northern states who keep down voting everything you guys and freight drivers are the reason a contract has not been signed yet I'll be damned if it takes another year for a contract to be signed just take the damn $13/hr and in August we'll all go up to $14/hr it's the best we're gonna get without UPS making us pay for the health insurance I don't see why freight drivers are complaining they're the one who make the real money

What'dyabringmetoday???

Ok so I'm not pointing any fingers but it's because of you guys in Pennsylvania and Detroit among other northern states who keep down voting everything you guys and freight drivers are the reason a contract has not been signed yet I'll be damned if it takes another year for a contract to be signed just take the damn $13/hr and in August we'll all go up to $14/hr it's the best we're gonna get without UPS making us pay for the health insurance I don't see why freight drivers are complaining they're the one who make the real money
I agree- everyone should just take whatever UPS offers. Bunch of ungrateful slobs I tell ya.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
This is why the 22.4’s are the beginning of a de unionized work force starting at UPS.

RCPD’s will be known as the “greedy sector” with the company pitting us against them.

By the time enough membership is 22.4 to make a difference (company will increase the percentage to RCPD over time) I’ll be long gone.

Let it be known I voted against this 22.4 garbage, but I can only control what I can.
Thanks for your fight. We will all remember you.

govols019

You smell that?

Wow....just wow.

Superteeth2478

Freight isn't part of the contract. Totally different contract from UPS package division.
Perfect example of why filthy part timers shouldn't be allowed to vote or count towards participation in vote totals
And you can eat :censored2:, too. "Filthy full-timers" have more of a stake in the contract and don't vote nearly as much as your deluded sense of importance tells you. At least part-timers are mostly young, uninformed, and don't care about the union mostly because they're treated like a revolving door of initiation fees anyways, and it shows. They have more of a reason to not vote than full-timers, and yet plenty of full-timers don't vote.

lolbr

The part time pay rate of the new contract is almost pointless around here. It will be about $1 higher than minimum wage for the life of the contract. The majority of the part time work force doesn't care about health care or pension. All they really care about is how much is on the paycheck. You can make the same amount at any fast food place (without a union fee), and you get free food there.