UPS 3rd Quarter Results

For the company in 3Q 2018:

• Consolidated revenue increased 7.9% and currency-neutral revenue was 8.4% higher.
  • Average revenue yield increased 4.0%, with base-pricing gains in all product categories.
  • Year-to-date cash from operations expanded to $9.4 billion.
  • Free cash flow increased to $4.9 billion through the first nine months of the year.
  • Year-to-date dividends per share increased by 10%, producing an annual dividend yield in excess of 3%.
  • The company repurchased 6.6 million shares year-to-date for approximately $750 million.
  • Capital investments and associated efficiencies were as expected in the quarter with year-to-date expenditures at $4.5 billion.
  • Third quarter results benefited from several discrete items, including tax that helped to offset unplanned International headwinds from currency and fuel.
  • Hoffa paid off to the tune of $1.5M to push through a BS contract and keep the slaves working for peanuts.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What a pair of nads on Hoffa! Record profits and a roaring economy and he gives back and makes concessions! Most would demand more for their membership, but not Jimmy! What backbone!

Returntosender

What a pair of nads on Hoffa! Record profits and a roaring economy and he gives back and makes concessions! Most would demand more for their membership, but not Jimmy! What backbone!
E8620D56-F91D-452F-A3D4-41BC099E889F.gif

Im not getting a raise. You must be part time.

Healthcare isn't free either. Pay pretty much every time I go to the doctor.
I’m getting a raise.

I pay very little for healthcare maybe $1000/$1500 a year at most. If my daughter gets sick and spends time in the hospital.

My pension will get raised

My retiree healthcare will be better

But no change on when I can retire. Will still have wait until 52.

Still only 7 weeks vacation, 5 options, 6-7 sick days.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Soon is a useless term. What’s the outlook in 40 years?
Cars that drive themselves and a drastically different delivery industry.

Considering 5 years is the length of a contract and the terms can be changed when renegotiated then that's about as far out as we need to worry about it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’m getting a raise.

I pay very little for healthcare maybe $1000/$1500 a year at most. If my daughter gets sick and spends time in the hospital.

My pension will get raised

My retiree healthcare will be better

But no change on when I can retire. Will still have wait until 52.

Still only 7 weeks vacation, 5 options, 6-7 sick days.
You didn't get a raise.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Not yet....But I will

A raise is an increase in the amount of hourly pay or salary that an employee receives for work performed in an organization.
I'm getting a raise from 13 to 13.70 after 4 years of service while these dil dos are coming in making 13 on day one. Wtf are you bragging about