ups a furniture store now

km3

anything over 70lb or can’t fit on a freaking package car shelf should be Freight

At the very least, let's keep them off the belts on the inside. Argue with my supervisor about the definition of an irreg every day. How is a package that can jam the whole thing up, on its own without the aid of other packages, not an irreg?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I thought we recently added a $100 handling fee to turn away customers from ordering these giant items ....typical UPS idea that never works out.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I got blasted yesterday with shelves. Today was actually pretty nice, a 8 piece bulk stop of sound equipment was thin enough to stack on the middle shelf.

barnyard

KTM rider
My last delivery yesterday was a futon. I was rolling it up the porch steps and could hear a little kid crying. I got to the door and said, "Is the kid crying because he knows that futons are not comfortable as they are neither a couch nor a bed???"

sikidiki

i had 30 big RDC boxes that took up every inch of available space in my truck, i was not gonna fight that all day so i delivered that first. I had so many 1100's today i had to line the bottom floor with them as well. Was a crazy day.

watdaflock?

Go find yourself Weber

20130709-Weber-Grill-Assembly-1-600x399.jpg

lol mech lift

10minutebreak

Had a call tag the other day for a 126 lb wine cabinet. The next day the same address had another 126 lb wine cabinet next day air. My truck was bricked so I left it behind never heard anything or saw it again. Bless the bastard who took it.