ups a furniture store now

upschuck

The $650 surcharge just went in to effect June 4th so only some customers are just seeing the adjustment on their bill this week. Other customers are billed monthly and may not see an adjustment for a couple more weeks. Once they start seeing a $650 surcharge for one package, they will quickly look for alternative delivery methods. That one surcharge will wipe out any profit margin the shipper had on that one package plus all the profit for a majority of the other shipments they had that week.
It went up from $500, they still won't care. It has to be caught for them to even get that charge; wonder how many do.

Foamer Pyle

Go find yourself Weber

20130709-Weber-Grill-Assembly-1-600x399.jpg

lol mech lift
Those

Box Ox

One good thing about delivering in CA. Very very few people have room for a trampoline. Think I've delivered 3 in my whole career.

There’s a reason why land area is measured in “trampolines” out in Cali. An even $1 million per. Better go ahead and put your house on 1/4 a trampoline and not do an actual trampoline.

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup
I still think the trampolines are the worst things I've seen. No way they weigh under 150.

Trampolines are terrible, I had a few of those today on my Boxline, along with furniture. ac units, god knows what in drums/barrels and a couple of lawn mowers.

4 trailers of irregs today, heavier than usual for us on a friday.